TCB > For Trade

Trading discarded customs for baits

(1/3) > >>

Ambar:
Hi! i´m in need of g1 and  g4 baits , specially searching for milky way pose ponies in a small lot (5-6 baits per custom ), i´m giving in trade any of the next customs: https://www.facebook.com/pg/AmbarMLPArts/photos/?tab=album&album_id=649692035174056
I will destroy them anyway , calm down!!  :enraged: I will not pass the car over them, I will only undo them and do it new ones  from it
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This lady is a bit diferent as i dyed the tips of her hair in a darker gray

Please send me a PM if you are interested. I´m located in MEXICO

Trinity:
Aw, they're beautiful! Even if you do undo them, I'm pleased they'll live on in photos.

Minty_Magic:
Wow those are lovely? I just want to clarify, are you looking to trade these completed customs for bait lots of g1 and g4 ponies? If that’s the case I can check out my bait pile and see what I’ve got! I’m sure I have a ton of g4 ponies lying around that I’d be happy to bundle up in exchange for one of these beauties! :)

Ambar:

--- Quote from: Minty_Magic on January 02, 2020, 09:51:04 PM ---Wow those are lovely? I just want to clarify, are you looking to trade these completed customs for bait lots of g1 and g4 ponies? If that’s the case I can check out my bait pile and see what I’ve got! I’m sure I have a ton of g4 ponies lying around that I’d be happy to bundle up in exchange for one of these beauties! :)

--- End quote ---

Yes, that's the idea  :biggrin:

Minty_Magic:
Sending you a PM! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version