collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Trade Forum Rules - Please read!  (Read 10869 times)

Offline Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
Trade Forum Rules - Please read!
« on: December 26, 2019, 07:47:14 PM »
Over the past few months, we've noticed that many people have been breaking the rules in this form, both willing and unwillingly, so they will be here in one post.  Please read them through,  they have been here for a long time now.  Continuing offenders will be sent a PM.

--To post on this forum, you must have made an introduction in the Introduction forum.

--The minimum age to trade ponies at MLP Arena is 16 years old. If you ignore this rule, you could be suspended from MLP Arena.

All members should keep in mind that when trading ponies from a member at MLP Arena, you are responsible to do your homework about that seller. Although we have rules in place, MLP Arena staff take no responsibility in the outcome of any pony transactions made here. If you want to know the age of the member you are trading with, we suggest you ask up front. Please do not trade ponies from anyone younger than 16 years old on this site.

--If you have multiple items to trade, please use one post for everything. Do not make multiple posts for each individual thing. As a rule of thumb, you are allowed one post/page..so please wait until your first post drops or is no longer accurate before making a new post.

--Check the board for any of your posts before making a new one.  If you see one on the first page, edit it with what you were going to post.

Thank you for your help and cooperation in this matter
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal