collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fb group to review buyers and sellers?  (Read 1656 times)

Offline Hope2

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hope2studio.com
Fb group to review buyers and sellers?
« on: November 22, 2019, 07:48:09 AM »
I had some issues with a seller who was being unresponsive. She wouldn’t send me shipping info so I finally had to ask her to please pm me on the fb group where I bought my pony item. She is now slandering me as if I am the problem just for worrying I had been scammed. I was told by the group owner there were my little pony groups to resolve this on fb but can’t fibd them so am reaching out here. 
I have screen shots and more than anything am just trying to clear my name  so I don’t have issues buying in the future. All I wanted was the item I had paid for several weeks ago to be shipped. I didn’t even go about it in a nasty way and only posted asking her to message me in that group as she refused to answer my messages. Hp

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Fb group to review buyers and sellers?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 09:10:11 PM »
The facebook group owners might be referring to the bad buyer/trader/seller group on fb maybe.
From the info you provide below if you have paid for the item (weeks ago) it seems only right that it should be shipped (and it shouldn't be that much trouble for the seller to give you the shipping info, surely?).
If you're seeking advice on how to handle this situation try posting (or asking for this thread to be moved) to trader & classified support here on the arena. You'll see it in the navigation menu  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal