collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hazbin Hotel: Animated Pilot Episode  (Read 1032 times)

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
Hazbin Hotel: Animated Pilot Episode
« on: November 14, 2019, 01:53:53 PM »
Has anyone season the indy pilot animation episode of Hazbin Hotel? I think it's so fun and cute while stil dark and adult- audience focused. I love all the characters. What do you guys think? You can check it out on YouTube. The creator shared some surprise for the over 10 million views.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: Hazbin Hotel: Animated Pilot Episode
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 01:58:27 PM »
I thought it was cute! It's pretty well animated and I like the potential that the characters have. I think Husker is my favorite design!

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 02:22:45 PM »
I’ve been anticipating the pilot for a while-and I’m quite proud of everyone who worked on it. Most large scale projects like this are the result of a company. I liked the pilot, and it was obviously well worth the wait and accepted by the community. I feel that even if you didn’t like the pilot, one can’t deny the amount of dedication, blood, sweat and tears that went into it.
My favourite character personally is nifty. There’s just this charm about her, and the fact she resembles my first dnd character. Short, overly happy, quick...ah memories. When sir pentious (pentous? Pentius? The snake guy with eggs) blew off the door, taking down nifty in the process...that was honestly how I expected my character to die in some silly accident.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 06:44:40 PM »
Yes! I love Husker and Nifty! I think they are going to bring a lot to the hotel and are one of the reasons I'd be so excited to see more.

I think my favorite is Charlie. I relate to her idealist spirit and struggle to get people to buy in. She also would totally be a DND character I would make, so it's interesting you say that about Nifty Mewtwofan1. And Charlie's design is amazing; makes me want to cosplay her! Alistair is a close second though; so scary! His design is so fun, and I love the Vaudeville voice. What an interesting motivation. The drama that can can come from the creators' setup is exciting!
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline MJNSEIFER

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Brony For All Ponies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2019, 10:00:23 AM »
I saw it yesterday, and I enjoyed it.  I'm actually surprised that (unless I'm wrong) only one episodes seems to have been done, because I kept seeing so much tweeting over it (I'm following someone involved in it) I thought it was a full series, or at least had more than one episode.  Either way, I hope they keep going with this, it looks fun.

Among other things, I found it a nice touch that Alastor's voice was recorded differently, due to him being "The Radio Demon".
I will confess to being a brony, but I assure you that the things you may not like about them do not apply to me, I mostly keep the fandom name due to nostaligia, but I do genuinely love MLP as a whole, not just FIM, and not just the popularity of FIM - I genuinely love the show (and all the others)

Offline RoseNoire

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • pony count : 243
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2019, 10:52:43 AM »
I've watched it and I like i5. ^^ I've watched Helluva Boss as well and it's pretty nice too. ^^
Rusty/frizzy pony restoration tutorial
Drink'n'wet pony restoration tutorial
G3 Twist and Style petal parlor thorough cleaning
My collection | My drawings
-> Made by Witchvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
-> Made by Starrynights

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2019, 05:29:18 PM »
I've watched and re-watched so many times it's embarrassing. I absolutely adore Alistor; a villain that is malevolent, sinister, creepy, malicious, vicious, and can turn his threat on or off when he wants? HECK yes. Plus, he canonically asexual (see his reaction to Angel's proposition, plus creator confirmation) and most likely aromantic, as he's confirmed he won't have a love interest if the series is greenlit. The radio sounds when he moves or expresses himself, the unrelenting smile, the overwhelming red theme, notice the moments when the radio effects go away and he speaks closer to his 'true' voice? I think that's him expressing genuine sentiment and is not the 'act' voice, if that makes sense.

I really like Niffty as well, the ambient sounds in it are great, love the artstyle! I'm already a fan, and can't wait to see if it gets picked up.

A lot of people already pointed out Charlie has a very good chance of getting into Heaven; she's born in Hell, and therefore didn't have a past life to sin in. Plus, well, look at this rosy-cheeked cupcake.

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal