collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Which one is easier?  (Read 2598 times)

Offline alkevin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Which one is easier?
« on: August 04, 2019, 09:00:03 AM »
As the title says: which one is easier, Ebay or Paypal, to get a refund when a seller doesn´t send the item from China?

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
Re: Which one is easier?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 11:55:30 AM »
If it's something you bought from ebay, just go through ebay first.

That said, the polite thing to do is just ask your seller about it. A lot of times the Chinese sellers will just give you the refund without going through a big mess.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Auroralight

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 12:41:03 PM »
In your list of orders/purchases, to the right of the object in question you have an alternative "More actions". Click on it and a list of alternatives will appear, among them are "I didn't receive it" but also "Contact seller". Click on the one you prefere and follow the instruction. It is going to work out, just remember to not close the case before you have the item or refound. You can only open a case once on every item.

PS: I use to give the package 1-2 extra weeks to arrive out of principle and it proves you have really giving it a fair chans.  It was some time ago I bought from China, but if I recall correctly it sometimes doesn't show it was shipped and arrived much later, when I had practically forgoten about it. I do not know the expectancy of how long a shipment comes from China to your country, but I live in Sweden and it can take over a mouth.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 12:50:22 PM by Auroralight »

Offline alkevin

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2019, 02:19:30 PM »
I want to buy from China, either I can use ebay or My wish.com. Sometimes items never arrived.

Offline Auroralight

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2019, 03:37:20 AM »
I have used Ebay for years. I have learn from mistakes of course, but I feel safe with it now. Ebay have this insurances I mentioned. Wish.com does not, what I can find, wish is simply a place for sellers and buyers to meet, but wish does not involve itself in disputes but Ebay does. You must  only remember to start a case on Ebay within 60 days. Follow instructions I left earlier. (I have only used Wish once, and it worked out without problems, but I did not feel secured, and their search-function was really bad, so I'm not doing it again.)

Don't know if the link will work but try:
https://res.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ResolutionCenter
if not search for "Resolution Center" or "Help and contact" and take a look around.

Good luck.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2019, 04:50:19 AM »
There is not one that is "easier" beyond personal preference.

Both eBay and PayPal offer a buyer guarantee which includes that if you pay for goods, then you have protection. That includes that you will receive the item you paid for or they will back you up with a refund.

If you use PayPal with eBay, you are literally covered by both. (Which is why my first answer was assuming you were wanting to know which was easier between the two).

Wish sounds like a crapshoot honestly and I've read tons of things where listings are misrepresented. Like what looks to be a 5 foot teddy bear is 4 inches.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Auroralight

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2019, 06:16:22 AM »
There is not one that is "easier" beyond personal preference.

Both eBay and PayPal offer a buyer guarantee which includes that if you pay for goods, then you have protection. That includes that you will receive the item you paid for or they will back you up with a refund.

If you use PayPal with eBay, you are literally covered by both. (Which is why my first answer was assuming you were wanting to know which was easier between the two).

Wish sounds like a crapshoot honestly and I've read tons of things where listings are misrepresented. Like what looks to be a 5 foot teddy bear is 4 inches.

Correct. You describe it so much better then me banditpony.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2019, 06:27:23 AM »
That said, the polite thing to do is just ask your seller about it. A lot of times the Chinese sellers will just give you the refund without going through a big mess.

Yeah, this.  Just tell them "this never arrived" and most will refund you immediately.

I've ordered from Wish before and most of the stuff is low quality.  If you want to 100% know you are getting what is pictured, or getting something of good quality . . . don't use Wish, lol.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 06:29:09 AM by LadyMoondancer »
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline alkevin

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2019, 06:26:13 AM »
It seems wish is expensive.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal