TCB > Wanted!

ISO giant g3 plushies

<< < (2/4) > >>

Rychu:
So, thanks to a mix of people on here and other selling pages, im up to 4 giants! Frilly frocks, wysteria, Minty, and Sweetberry.

I know both frilly frocks and minty have more than 1 giant release (i think they both have 3), but im still trying to work out how to spot the differences between releases.

That being said, im still looking for a Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Twinkle Twirl, and if im REALLY lucky, i still need the super rare giant Kimono and Star Shimmer!

Im also looking for the g3 large floppy and laying plushies still. In particular,
 Rainbow dash (the uk laying one), Sunny daze, Sparkleworks, and Pinkie pie(both the laying and the large pillow floppy)

Also if anyone has care bears plushies they want to get rid of i may be able to take them off your hands :)

Squirtsquirt:
Depending on what Care Bears you are looking for, I just listed some 8 and 10 inch bears on my sales page.  They were my daughter's, so loved, but still in good condition.

Enjoy your giant MLP army!  You have a great start, and if you find Kimono...you'll be uber lucky!!

Rychu:
I saw! However right now im focusing on more of the medium and jumbo sizes, i might buy some of yours a bit later :)

Rychu:
Bump! I have 4 now but im still looking for Twinkle Twirl, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash (by far most wanted!), Kimono, and Star shimmer (or any of the prototypes if im very lucky!)

Rychu:
Bumping this again. Searching for the same ones as before but REAAAALY looking for Rainbow Dash :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version