TCB > Wanted!

ISO giant g3 plushies

(1/4) > >>

Rychu:
Hello! I recently bought my first non-g4 pony in that of a giant g3 frilly frocks! I love her so much! I would love to add more of the big plushies to my collection. Im in the us but might be willing to pay international shipping. Please let me know!

Rychu:
After months of searching and researching, i just bought a giant g3 minty plush from new zealand. But im still searching for more! I know pretty much every large/giant g3 plush was an Australian exclusive so im definitely willing to pay for the international shipping! Im looking for basically any g3 plush 2ft or larger. Thanks :)

Loa:
I'll keep an eye out for you!

Squirtsquirt:
I have a Wysteria that I might consider parting with, as she is just shoved out of the way for the moment.  Frilly Frocks and Rainbow Dash have taken over the bedroom, and I just don't have the room for all of them.  Since you already have Frilly, Wysteria would be the logical choice.  RD has always been my favorite and that poor girl has seen some things!  She's been traumatized enough with shipping and moving.

Since I'm in the US, shipping wouldn't be horrendous, and I still have her shipping box for shipping her stuffed.  I'm just not positive I want to rehome her...I thought I would throw it out there and see where it goes. :)

Rychu:

--- Quote from: Squirtsquirt on December 22, 2019, 03:01:13 PM ---I have a Wysteria that I might consider parting with, as she is just shoved out of the way for the moment.  Frilly Frocks and Rainbow Dash have taken over the bedroom, and I just don't have the room for all of them.  Since you already have Frilly, Wysteria would be the logical choice.  RD has always been my favorite and that poor girl has seen some things!  She's been traumatized enough with shipping and moving.

Since I'm in the US, shipping wouldn't be horrendous, and I still have her shipping box for shipping her stuffed.  I'm just not positive I want to rehome her...I thought I would throw it out there and see where it goes. :)

--- End quote ---

Sorry for the late reply i was on vacation withoit internet for a week. I would love to purchase Wysteria if you are up to sell her. Just let me know if you ever decide to sell :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version