collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Calling ponies of Brazil! Where do you hunt for ponies?  (Read 316 times)

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
Calling ponies of Brazil! Where do you hunt for ponies?
« on: July 28, 2019, 12:32:28 PM »
Please excuse any typos/errors etc- I’m on my phone and it’s hard for me to use the keyboard. @_@

So my dad just came home from a holiday in Brazil- he and his wife have had foreign exchange students from many different countries (we’re ‘murican) and went to visit one of those there. He agreed to look for nirvana ponies for me fown there (I provided visual reference, wink wink) and came up with nothing.

He said tjat he could not find any thrift, antique or other similar places that people in the US would try and find ponies. And so I ask my fellow ponies who live there: Where do you usually hunt for ponies? Is thhat even a thing for you? If not, from where do you acquire your ponies? I’m honestly cirious at this point.

People from other plsces that had exclusives to their respective countries mayb reply as well! I think this could open a very educational discussion on bow everybody espands their collectoons.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal