collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ended Toy lines? + looking for newly released toy lines!  (Read 35232 times)

Offline freezestime

• Forever and Always the Prom Queen
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Ended Toy lines? + looking for newly released toy lines!
« on: April 10, 2019, 06:41:17 PM »
Hi friends!

I stumbled upon some season 2 twozies in a Reject Shop and it reminded me of a few other Toy lines that I had forgotten (and maybe the general public too?) They were Shibajuku girls (Not a fan of them) and something along the line of Minxies.

Edit: a friend recommended that although the lines aren't around anymore, they're not forgotten so I'm changing it to ended!

Edit edit: Another friend recommended adding more info to each toy line so I'll be gradually doing that!

I'm wondering if anyone else remembers any more recent (2000-2020) ended toy lines? I'd like to make a list of ended ones and ones that may be be lost to the void of time.

Ended toy lines
My Mini Mixies Qs - Mattel
Twozies - Moose
La Dee Da - Spin Master
Cutie Pops - Jada Toys
Splashlings - Tincat Toys
Novi Stars - MGA Entertainment
Bratzillas - MGA Entertainment
Smooshins - MGA Entertainment
Pinkie Cooper - The Bridge Direct
Ever After High - Mattel
Hi Glamm - MGA Entertainment
Chicks with Wigs - Jakks Pacific
Moxie Teenz - MGA Entertainment
Lollipop Girls - Jan McLean Designs
Vi and Va - MGA Entertainment
Charm U - Spin Master
Liv Doll - Spin Master
Juku Courture - Jakks Pacific
Fairy Tale High - S-K Factory
Zeenie Dollz - Zeenie
Lorifina - Hasbro
Delilah Noir - Ashton Drake (?)
Kuu Kuu Harajuku - Mattel
Party Pop Teenies - Spin Master
Flavas - Mattel
Beauty cutie - Mattel
AJ and Aly - Huckleberry (?)
Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi - Mattel
Spacepop - Madame Alexander
Rock Hard Fairies/Scary Fairies - Groovy Distribution
Yummi Land - MGA Entertainment
Zoobles - Spin Master
Sega Spin Toys - Sega(?)
What's her Face? - Mattel
Ello - Mattel
Crazy Bones - Magic Box Inc,
Doctor Dreadful - Spin Master
Punzels - Vivid Imaginations
Cupcake Dolls -
MiWorld - Mattel
VIP Pets - IMC Toys
Sweet Secrets - Play Along
Lil' Ones - Ty
I-Girl - Lanard
Gina's world* - Vivid Imaginations
Pawjama Pets - Hunter Products
Blingles - Moose
Bloom Pops - Colourific
Begoths - Bleeding Edge
Animal Jam - Jazwares Toys
Trixiebelle - (Need verification that this is a toy line)
Tomy Micropets - Tomy
Bella Sara - Giochi Preziosi/Jakks Pacific (Need validation)
Breyer Wind Dancers - Breyer
Kachooz - MGA Enterrainment
Beatrix Girls - POPMedia Brands (?)
Off The Hook - Spin Master
Bizzy Bubs - Moose
Star Darlings - Disney
Disney Attractionistas - Disney
Snapstars - YULU
Moj Moj - MGA Entertainment
BFC Ink - MGA Entertainment
S.T.E.A.M - MGA Entertainment
Shnooks - Zuru Toys
Lotta Littles - Morrison Entertainment Group
Vendees - Horizon Group
Lum Lums Light up Friendship - Imperial Toy
Crystal Surprise - CraZart
Lil' Butters - SnapToys
Gemmies - Tech 4 Kids
Gift'em - Jakks Pacific
Fluffables - Orb
Sweetlings Sprinkle Shop - Alex D.I.Y
Puzoodles - Blip toys
Bubbleezz - Orb
D-lectables layer of magic -
Lil Shuckies - Compound Kings
Mia by Hello Kitty - Gzochi Preziosi
Kawaii Crush - Spin Masters
Little Charmers - Spin Masters
Krueslings - Kathe Kruse
Once Upon a Zombie - Wowwee
Glimmies -
Pony Royale - Razor
Saddle Stars - ?
Wow Action Girls! - Lanard
5-sies - MGA
Robo Baby - Hasbro
Toffee & Friends - Giochi Perozi

Below section courtesy of MLP Sunsparkle!

Gotta dance girls - Tiger electronics - 2002
Dancing dolls which were controlled with a remote. Did not last long and only four different ones were made.

Keepsies - 2001 - Vivid imaginations
Very small line, only 3 different ones made it to production. Had batteries, A (Chloe) dog, (Millie) rabbit and (Sophie) cat were made. Came with a smaller item called a thingy. Which was/could be locked inside the compartment of the front.

Tiny secrets - FEVA? - 2005
Modern keypers with doll like heads. 3 produced

Totally glam stamps - 2008? - Moose?
Plastic accessories with stamps and ink, such as a playset with various (very messy) plastic stamps in the shapes of shoes and bags, like a boutique.

Nano eggs - Tomy - 2000s
Eggs with a scene inside, made small movements and sounds.

Magic Krysalix - Zaph Creation - 2010s
Caterpillar like creatures with hair that came with their own chrysalis shaped playsets that transformed into different things. (Potentially still available through wholesale websites but not on shelves). Likely extra stock.

Secret Central - Hasbro - 2003
Small dolls, based around school, they had a movie on dvd.

Microdancers - Tomy - 2003
All plastic dolls which responded to music and were designed after celebrities

My favourite babysitters - MGA - 2006
One larger (Barbies ish size?) babysitter doll and a smaller, toddler doll, don't know how many different ones were made.

Fairees - MGA - 2004
Small toddler dolls dressed as fairies, each with a different colour (hair and outfit match).

Trollz - Hasbro - 2004
Troll fashion dolls, interestingly some came with g3 combs or g1 original combs!

Doggie Daycare - Mattel - 2004
Series of playsets of babysitting dogs. They had a dvd with two short episodes on which was given away in various ways. Magnets allowed babies to hold onto sets and dogs. They were recalled in 2007 because the magnets could come out, some never did, but there were large piles of exposed metal filings all over them.

Pixel Chix - Mattel - 2005
A cross between a simple video game and a virtual pet, most sets were large houses.

Mystic Babies - 2008 - Mega
Colourful dragon babies with hair. Playsets were all egg shaped and could transform into egg or some kind of object.

Magic Merbabies - 2001 - vivid imaginations/Hasbro/Gigi
Mermaid baby dolls, each a few inches high, featuring a mer pet and colourful hair. Each came with ‘fizzy tints’ which coloured bath water.

Sugar planet - MGA - 2002
Small dolls with magnetic features that allowed them to move around small themed playsets.

This is me - TIM - 2006
13 inch tall fabric dolls, quite a few different ones produced.

Whirl Top Wonders - Playmates/It Irwin toys - 2002
Characters with petal skirts that fly out of flowers when launched. The look to be a similar idea to sky dancers.

Pets To Go - 1999/2000 - ?
A mix between Polly pocket, vintage lps and micro pets. They make sounds and movement, come with little pet care accessories, and come in wearable cases (watches, necklaces and a backpack). Internet search reveals nothing, only picture in spoiler below.

Lovable bears - 1999/2000 - (many makers) GP toys, vivid imaginations
They have many different names, and many lines were sold over the years. Bearable bears, lovable bears, love2love bears. Small flocked bears on keychains that were scented. Still produced today but by a different company and minor differences.

Lovable Singers - 2000/2001 - likely vivid imaginations?
Lovable bears, as above, with their arms out to the sides. They have magnets in their paws and connect to one another, and they sing when the magnets touch. Search returns nothing, picture below.

Smoochies - 1999 - TV Toys
6 inch plush toys, with sounds and light up cheeks.

Little Snoozems - 1990s to early 2000s - Happiness Express?
Large 17 inch plush animals in pyjamas. Seems to be a couple different sets.

Pozin Pals - 1998 to 2000? - TV Toys
Small animal plush with magnets in their paws. Many different ones made.

Maggie Raggie - early 2000s - Zaph Creation
Ragdolls that can be posed and can hold things using Velcro. Some later versions could sing?

Puppy Magic - early 2000s - Toy Biz
Features a mummy dog with her puppies. She has a special bark for each puppy and can recognise them. Many variations were released.

Me & my puppies - 2002 - ?
Soft toy puppies which make sounds and can wag their tails, at least 6 were made. Names I can make out (I kid you not) are: Dizzy, Flea bag, twitches and scoop.

Snubbies - early 2000s - ToyQuest
Small puppy (and later kitten) figures with large heads, playsets and talking plush were also produced.

GloE - early 2000s - Cepia?
Colourful plush animals that light up and act as a nightlight. 16 inch bears, 12 inch babies, and sparkle fairies, fabric dolls with glowing wings. One special bear with a storybook and a wand which changes the light pattern.

Fur berries - 2005/2006? - Spin Master
Fruit scented and themed animal plush which operate like popples - they start off as a fruit and pop open to reveal a cute plush with large eyes. 6 different ones were made.

Royal opera house ballet dolls - 2006/2007 - Aspirations/Golden Bear
Bendable all cloth ballerina dolls. Some versions had plastic heads and hands with inset eyes. They were named after famous ballets eg. ‘swan lake’. One had a stand which allowed her to twirl.

Lil Luvables Fluffy Factory - later 2000s - Spin Master
A build a bear style machine, you get the bear and use the machine to stuff it. I remember it taking a lot longer than the commercial showed, as you use a crank to do it yourself! Outfits, an accessory pack and new bear skins were released to ensure the machine didn’t become redundant after a few days.

Doodle Bears - 2005 - Jakks Pacific/Play Along?
Bears which you can draw on and then put in the washing machine to clean them off again. Ponies, pets, babies and girls were also released!

Rescue Pals - mid to late 2000s - MGA
Line of large eyed plush animals (mainly dogs) which could be ‘adopted’ and cared for. Some all plastic, moving toys were also released.

Micro Babies - 2003 - Tomy
Spin off of micropets, there are two sets, one lot of sitting babies and one lot of crawling babies. They interact with each other and come with a bottle (first set) or dummy (crawlers) each.

Crystal ponies - 2000s - Licensed from Genie to Moose
Colourful plastic pony figures with brushable tails, no idea how many made. Can only find a picture of a set of two, perhaps mother and foal. They came with dress up accessories and a comb.

Fashion Surprise Petz - late 2003? - licensed from Genie to Vivid Imaginations
Poseable dogs, cats and horses that came with earrings, clothes and brushable tails. Some of their names were Tara, Emilia, Nicole, Millie, Natasha (blonde dog) and Naomi. There were at least two playsets - a car and a fashion boutique.

Misstiques - 2004? - Moose
Set of 12 small plastic dolls, each based on a different style.

Tu Ta Bella - 2006 - Jakks Pacific
Small dolls with many accessories, some came with pets. A car and one larger playset released, called the Sleek Boutique (this was made by genie and licensed to Jakks, not sure on the rest of the line).

KeyTweens - Bandai - 2009
Small moulded doll figures. The bodies, trousers/skirts and heads can be swapped. Many different ones were made. Some were sold with an extra outfit, others were sold with a fold out playset.

T Neez - Bandai - 2005?
A large line of small dolls with many playsets. Dolls are moulded plastic, some with moulded hair and others with real hair. The dolls look to have magnetic features, like magnets in their feet.

Sweet Secrets - Vivid Imaginations/play along - 2008?
Small, 2 inch dolls with hair that each come in a container shaped as a lipstick. A purse shaped playset was also produced.

Twilight ponies - vivid imaginations - 2009
Hard plastic, small ponies with hair and glow in the dark hooves. Came with an animal friend and necklaces with a charm on them. One playset - magical midnight star palace was produced. It had a light inside to charge their hooves so they would glow brighter. Names are Wish, Surf, Blossom, Storm, Valentine, Sunbeam, Flying Twilight and Snowflake Treasure. Were either produced for a long time or shelf sitters, as they were still being offered in the 2010s. At least 8 different ponies produced.

Hot Trotz & Friendz - ? - 2000s
Ponies with removable shoes and accessories. They look odd when the shoes are removed as they have feathered hooves. At least Three were produced - purple with pink hair, pink with pink and chartreuse hair, and hot pink with chartreuse and Pink mane, with an orange tail. One purple one is shown with a pink paw print brush. The “& Friendz” points towards other animals or dolls being involved in the line, but sadly there is no information or pictures of anything but the loose ponies. They are stamped with the logo and made in China on their tummy, manufacturer unknown.

Just Grrls - Chicco - 2002
Dolls that came with many accessories and a locker with their name on. There were many produced and are still available quite cheaply secondhand (even mib) now.

Hairmonies - ? (Exclusive to ToysRUs) - 2012/2013?
Singing dolls which make noise when their hair is being brushed. Thermoooks to have been 3 produced; blonde, brunette and dark brown hair. They came with long hair, a “magic” brush that activated the singing, and some styling accessories. Their clothes are moulded on, with the exception of one fabric piece each (jacket, jumper and skirt respectively). Their feet are large and moulded together as one piece. It looks like their arms can move and may activate sounds or phrases.

Tini Puppini - Spin master - 2008
Large Plush dogs with clothes and accessories. They look to be possible to an extent (possibly wires inside) and they also had brushable hair. 3 were produced; Toffee (tan) Tisha (black/white) and Tutu (Brown/white). They had at least one playset, the sparklin salon. A carry bag and fashion packs were also made. I have seen toffee with either red or purple streaks in her hair so it’s possible there was a second wave too.

Little Cousins - Playmates - 2002
Dolls with very similar faces to galoob’s baby face dolls. There are many different dolls in the line (there seem to be 16), with each being around 8 inches in height. The faces may look alarming to some, as they have very piercing large eyes. Each doll had themed clothes and accessories some matching their name. They are: Parker pop star, Cassidy Cowgirl, Sophie Star, Sydney soccer, Amanda artist, Rachel campfire, Becca blossom, Brandey blades, Vanessa veterinarian, Paige Pom-Pom, Savannah belle, Sara schoolgirl, Scarlett skier, Bailey Beach, Bella ballerina, and Jenna jammies.

OOglies - Playmates - 1999
Interactive electronic pets with tails and extremely large, clear plastic eyes. They are likely based on furbies, speaking their own language “Ooglish”. They have a variety of different functions and sound effects, from laughing to answering questions. Each has a different theme and tail. Mini OOglies were also produced, these have keychains attached to them. Names are: hamhock, Mara-thon, cowlick, gridiron, gorlon, chicken tickle (what!?), splash, Hanchu, bump-along, kanian, Quinn, swandrea. I have also seen a pirate, baseball and fireman.

Blinkies - Playmates - 2000s
Odd, almost pear shaped plastic figures/pets? with moulded ponytails on top and a gem on their face. They have large eyes which are screens, looking a little spooky when turned off. As with most virtual pets, you need to keep them happy and entertained or they will become upset and/or sick. At least 6 produced: Blaze (Orange), Skye (blue), Perri (purple, commonly turns brown), Twink (yellow), Maxie (green), Zoe (pink). I have seen a couple others, purple with bright pink hair and purple with yellow hair, so it’s possible they came in different colours at some point.

B.F.F. (Best Friends Forever) - Playmates - 1999
Virtual friends (tamagotchi style). The one photo I could find shows a square case with a keychain on top, and what looks like a flip out screen. The back appears to be a container of sorts. Not much known - one post online states that two are Sheila and Ashley, with Michelle and Whitney being the other two. They come with accessories inside their cases that line up with their interests and personalities (lip gloss, comb, clips and mirror in fashionista Ashley’s, and paper and pencil in poet Sheila’s).

Lacies - Spin Master (also appear on F.E.V.A’s website?) - 2003
A series of dolls with brushable hair, moulded bodies and thread for their arms and legs. It looks like each has a design on their clothes that matched their name. Came with many beads, including letters to spell their name. The idea was to remove the hands and shoes, then add beads to decorate the arms and legs. The shoes and hands then worked to keep the beads on. At least 6 were made: (main hair colours in parentheses) Hip Hop heather (pink), Butterfly Brenna (teal), Star Staci (Orange), Flower Fiona (green), Rainbow Roxy (yellow), Glamour Gloria (blue).

Jaggets - famosa - 2000s
Large (around 16 inches tall) toddler dolls, each featuring a unique style. Some of their clothes are reversible to give each doll different styles instantly. Many different dolls and a few play/large accessory sets were released for them.

The G.U.R.L.Z - Irwin - 2002?
Interactive Robot/alien dolls that came with a pet. They look like they can be posed and will recognise when this has happened. According to the box, they seem to understand if they are upside down etc. and can tell you what poses they want to do. The dolls all have a small amount of brushable hair (pets have brushable tails) and come with a brush and hair clips. The pet could be plugged into them using their leash accessory and they would communicate with one another. At least 4 produced. They are (doll’s name, pet’s name respectively) Shishi and Kwak-up, Daloola and Mizoo, Zazi and Yazoo, Franika and Tiko.

The Beatrix Girls - popstar club inc. - 2013-15?
A band of 4 girls named Lark (red hair), Ainsley (blonde), Chantal (brunette), and Brayden (purple hair). They had a web series and even some songs on iTunes. Several sets of dolls produced, who all featured large heads and slightly angry looking eyebrows. Some of the original dolls came with their debut album on cd, along with a poster and stickers. Oddly, they were released without their instruments at first!

Below courtesy of Shaz!

Miss Party Surprise - Toybiz between 1999 and 2002.
Small plastic dolls with hair and poseable limbs. There was a Dance Party Friends pack, there was a little ballerina doll with pose able feet! There was also the Molly Make-Up Party Doll that came with this sort of giant skirt that opened up into a playset.

Smunchies - Lansay's.
These were late 90s but might have gone into the early 00s. Plush animals attached to scrunchies. They were made by a French company.

Lotta Littles - Company unknown.
They came in packs of teeny-tiny animals, there were cats, dogs, rabbits, horses etc. They often turn up in Puppy in my Pocket bundles on eBay though they're not actually related to the In My Pocket line.

Fairykins - Little tiny dolls made by Lanard, mid-2000s, sold with various accessories. There were mermaids with little fabric tails!

Magiki - 2010s, might still be going. Various blind bags made by De Agostini. They're usually little flocked figures, but sometimes they're just hard plastic. Examples are a pink bunny, some mermaids and a few fantasy ponies (pegasus, unicorn) over the years.

Animagic Rescue Hospital - Vivid Imaginations (need verification) around 2014.
Little animals sold in blind bags. They have 'injuries' which you can cure by putting them under cold (Maybe) water. They might be a new incarnation of the 90s Animal Hospital/Puppy in my Pocket line.

Pixy Punks - 2014. Monster High type dolls made exclusively for Wilko.

Mini Chou Chou - Made by Zapf, mid-2010s. Toddler baby dolls with little animal companions (birds and foxes mostly, I think). A bit like Enchantimals.

Ghoul Dolls - 2010s Monster High style dolls by Funtastic. They're small, about the size of a vintage Pippa/Dawn doll. A bit cheap-looking (their clothes are awful) but quite cute. Usually turned up in £1 shops.

Below courtesy of dragonlady!

Struts - 2008 - Playmates
Horses that came with high heels and outfits, articulated limbs, have detachable feet like Bratz.

Status Unknown -
Lottie - Arklu

Toy lines that may fade into obscurity once they stopped being stocked -
Pikmi Pops - Moose
Smooshy Mushy - RedwoodVentures
Baby Secret - Headstart
Hair Dooz - Headstart
Pomsies - Skyrocket
Fingerlings - Wowwee
Soft n Slow - Orb
Boxy Girls - Idea Tank
Shibajuku Girls - Hunter Products
Num Noms - MGA Entertainment
Lost Kitties - Hasbro
Zuru 5 - Zuru
Best Furry Friend - Headstart
Fizz n' Surprise - Moose
Bush Baby World Dreamstars - Bush Baby World (?)
Twisty Pets - Spin Master
Cotton Candy Cuties -

Newly released and assessing popularity -
CandyLocks - Spin Master
Funlockets - Colorific
Wearems - Basic Fun
ZooBalloos - Basic Fun
Little Lucky Lunchbox - Knex
Cutitos - Basic Fun
Who's your Llama? - Jakks Pacific
Fuzzikins - Interplay UK(?)
Bubble Babies -
Nebulous Stars -
Nanables -
Foodiroos - John Adams UK
Goo Goo Galaxy -
Pixie Belles - Wowwee
Furzerts -
Prima Sugarinas - Wowwee
Uni Verse -
PopPop pets -
Yolkies -
Cloudees - Mattel
Totally Tiny -
TLC Kittens -
Pinata Fiesta -
Kitten Catfe - Jakks Pacific
Foodie Surprise -
Squishmallows -  Kellytoy Worldwide, Inc.
Squeezamals -
Bunny Blabbers - Sunny Bunnies (?)
Cry Babies - IMC Toys
Treasure X - Moose
PopiDoli -
Kindi Kids - Moose
Oh! My gif! -
Tiny Tukkins -
I Dig... Monsters! -
Baby Gemmy Dragons -
BigG!ggles -
Tiny Furries -
World's Softest Plush -
BabyBuppies -
Shimeez -
PinyPons -
LumiLuvs -
Kekilou -
Magic Kidchen -
Twinklees -
BaggyBuddies -
Gemex -
Disney Jr. T.O.T.S -
So Magic DIY -
Raveal Tales -
Popzeez -
Rainbow High - MGA
Na! Na! Na! Surprise! - MGA
Treasue X! - Moose
Coccolati - Giochi Perozi
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 01:44:06 AM by freezestime »
Freezestime's Masterlist! https://bit.ly/3x1te5n
Dedicated G2 thread! https://bit.ly/3vIIJhL
Dedicated G2 V2.0 thread! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,403447.msg1880080/topicseen.html#new
Forgotten Toy lines! [urlhttps://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=395090.150[/url]

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
Re: Forgotten Toy lines?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 09:34:27 AM »
I was thinking just the other day that Cutie Pops seem to have faded into obscurity pretty quickly. And that other one... La-Dee-Da? I think that was the name.

I don't see Lalaloopsy around much these days, either; not sure I'd call them "forgotten" just yet, though.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline freezestime

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 05:37:54 PM »
I was thinking just the other day that Cutie Pops seem to have faded into obscurity pretty quickly. And that other one... La-Dee-Da? I think that was the name.

I don't see Lalaloopsy around much these days, either; not sure I'd call them "forgotten" just yet, though.

In Australia La La Loopsy has stopped being stocked on shelves but there's plenty of second hand ones floating about! I think La La Loopsy is pretty safe for now. I'll look into those names to see if they're online, but do you remember when those were out? Or what company?

Edit: Pics of them are abundant plus their info, so I'll add them to the list.

Post Merge: April 11, 2019, 06:24:55 PM

I was able to id the "Minxies" as "My Mini Mixies" and I think I'm gonna add "Smooshy Mushy" "Baby Secret" "Pikmi Pops" "Hair doos" "Pomsies" and "Fingerlings" to "currently in store but may be forgotten"
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 06:24:55 PM by freezestime »
Dedicated G2 V2.0 thread! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,403447.msg1880080/topicseen.html#new

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 12:27:33 AM »
Splashlings suddenly came and went here in the UK, just long enough for my kid to move on to another fad. It's a shame as the seashell blind bags were seriously cute to open up!

Offline freezestime

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 12:47:36 AM »
Splashlings suddenly came and went here in the UK, just long enough for my kid to move on to another fad. It's a shame as the seashell blind bags were seriously cute to open up!

Splashlings popped up here in Australia as well! Although I didn't seem them for very long. Also added.

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 01:57:08 AM »
Tyco Quints

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline freezestime

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2019, 03:02:43 AM »
Tyco Quints

Although Tyco quints may be forgotten, they were released in the 90's. I'm asking about 2010's forgotten toys but thank you regardless.

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2019, 07:09:41 AM »
Ever After High/Monster High

Barbie’s friends Raquelle, Ryan, and Midge (New Barbie Dreamhouse Adventure don’t have those three in it)

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2019, 12:12:30 AM »
Tyco Quints

Although Tyco quints may be forgotten, they were released in the 90's. I'm asking about 2010's forgotten toys but thank you regardless.

You might want to add that to the original post, because I also thought of some older ones until I saw this comment ;)

Shibajuku dolls are still on sale here.

If not for the show I would say Miraculous - except they have snuck back a little of late. The toys completely vanished from stores here 18 months ago...
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2019, 12:17:19 AM »
Tyco Quints

You might want to add that to the original post, because I also thought of some older ones until I saw this comment ;)

If not for the show I would say Miraculous - except they have snuck back a little of late. The toys completely vanished from stores here 18 months ago...

Shibajuku dolls are sold in my local B&M so they’re still available here in the U.K

Offline Elva

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2019, 12:42:50 AM »
Are Lalaloopsies still a thing?  :biggrin:

Sig by Strawberrysweets, thank you!

Offline freezestime

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2019, 01:32:02 AM »
Are Lalaloopsies still a thing?  :biggrin:

I believe they've stopped production but there are plenty of them floating around second hand

Post Merge: April 13, 2019, 01:33:26 AM

Tyco Quints

Shibajuku dolls are sold in my local B&M so they’re still available here in the U.K

:0 I'll change that accordingly

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2019, 03:37:14 AM »
Lalaloopsies are plentiful at carboot sales here (or they were last summer).

But interestingly so were Shopkins and the newer LPS. I tend to take flooding a carboot sale as being a sign of the decline of a toyline, but I think Shopkins at least are still going strong in stores?

I think the thing is a lot of toys are faddish now, rather than inspiring long term commitment. I imagine a lot of the 'blind' toys like LOL Surprise will also vanish into the mist once the fad is over...even though right now they're thriving.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2019, 07:44:07 AM »
Shopkins have been around for a while now though, right? Can't remember off-hand when they were first released... but yeah, they've probably been around long enough for some kids to have lost interest in them. That could explain why they're all over carboot sales. I dunno, kids seem to move on to new things quickly these days, from what I've heard. I agree, there's a lot of "fad" toys nowadays, not a lot of long-lasting lines like you used to get.

And yeah, Miraculous really did vanish quickly here in the UK. It's a shame, those dolls were cute.

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2019, 07:55:23 AM »
I really want pinkie cooper back, I thought those were so cute...
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal