collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Miraculous Ladybug: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir Contains spoilers  (Read 67511 times)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir Contains spoilers
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2019, 07:24:25 PM »
I´ve already seen the 6th from that list.
Yes, that was the one that was released a bit ago. What was the 2nd one that was left out then...
Supposedly that list comes from a Switzerland TV station. The cast has lamented over this so that gives the leaks some sort of backbone?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2019, 07:14:55 AM »
I'm naturally wary of taking spoilers as entirely true until it comes to the point of direct confirmation by someone in charge of the show - often they contain truth mixed in with theories and fictions. I remember it used to be the case with Bleach that you'd get fake spoilers out every week before the actual manga spoilers came out (often in Japanese too) and it became an art to spot which ones were broken and which ones were not...
Spoiler
I think it's already been confirmed officially that the peacock has a role to play in s3. So I would be surprised if it didn't appear. I guess we;ll wait and see - it may be that some of those spoilers are correct but omitting the bigger overriding plot themes, or it may be that some of them are guessing. I still am a little bit uncertain about onichan and whether Ikari Gozen is a real thing because it's so nuts - but who knows...

Spoiler
I've also heard the peacock will return in Season 3 and Mayura will become a partner/"boss" to Hawkmoth in some way. I can see them being partners but haven't quite figured out how the peacock can make Nathalie powerful enough to become a boss to Hawkmoth unless the peacock Kwami is more powerful than the Butterfly. Also how Nathalie is going to be able to use the peacock unless she's defying Gabriel to use it or the same thing that happened to Emelie will eventually happen to Nathalie and she might not be able to stop herself from continuing to use it.  :dizzy:

I found some more Season 3 episodes synopsis that are a little different than the ones tailrustedtealeaf posted. To save space I will only list the ones for the episodes not included in the other list.

Spoiler

"Animaestro" - Ladybug and Cat Noir confront a director. Transformed into "Animaestro", he wants to show the world what an animated film director is capable of.

"Party Crasher"-Ladybug and her team face Wayhem, who has become "Party Crasher".

"The Puppeteer" -Once again, Ladybug and Cat Noir face the Puppeteer

"Cat Blanc"- Ladybug confronts the last person she would have thought capable of being akumatized... Cat Noir!

"Ladybug"- Marinette gets expelled from school, but an even greater problem awaits her: she must face a nemesis in the image of... Ladybug!

"Felix"-Ladybug and Cat Noir confront Alya, Rose and Juleka, who are akumatized into a "Trio of Punishers", and Felix Adrien's cousin.

"Battle of the Miraculous" two part episode

Part 1 "Love Eater"-  Ladybug and Cat Noir confront Mr. and Mrs. Bourgeois, who have become "Loveater", a two-headed Cerberus that devours all the love in Paris.

" Part 2 Miracle Queen"- Hawk Moth akumatizes Chloe into "Miracle Queen" to implement a deadly plan

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2019, 08:46:01 AM »
The new ep is on at 5pm est. I work tonight so by the time I'm home it will have been posted online somewhere, which is sort of nice timing.
Spoiler
Now that Ponyfan posted those other synopsis I'm sort of dreading the Felix episode just because no one wants to let go of him and I don't find him that interesting. Boo.
Are any other ones different?

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline alkevin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2019, 11:12:15 AM »
Are there any news about the new plushies, figures and charms?

Online Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2019, 12:49:31 PM »
The new ep is on at 5pm est. I work tonight so by the time I'm home it will have been posted online somewhere, which is sort of nice timing.
Spoiler
Now that Ponyfan posted those other synopsis I'm sort of dreading the Felix episode just because no one wants to let go of him and I don't find him that interesting. Boo.
Are any other ones different?

Spoiler
There's a few minor variations in the words but nothing that really changes what you posted.

Are there any news about the new plushies, figures and charms?

I haven't heard anything. I'd love it if the US got some more ML stuff. :) The only things I think the US got were the Funko Pops (that I missed) some Burger King kids meal toys (that I also missed) LB and CN Halloween Costumes and a few DVDS.

Ponyfan

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2019, 01:22:04 PM »
There were a couple of months here when stores were full of ML stuff. And then it all vanished. Almost overnight. Very weird :/

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2019, 07:14:27 PM »
I vaguely remember my Target having some small Plagg + Tikki plush that were on clearance but that was during the season 1-2 hiatus so I was not that interested at the time. They're all gone now, although you can still find some stuff on Walmarts website? Completely clueless as to their distribution anywhere else. I sort of regret not picking up a Plagg but they have nice enough looking bootlegs on eBay.
Just watched the new episode!
Spoiler
The title makes MUCH more sense in context. Christ-master. Ok. Got it.
"All your toys are belong to us" please just don't. I'm okay with Chat Noir dabbing or something but that meme is a bit past its time.
I'm still a bit amused that Santa exists in this universe. Ladybug being the best behaved kid though? What about Chat? He is an embodiment of sunshine and deserves to be on the list just as much.
They also really stretched out Ladybug's timer, huh?
It was a cute episode in all! I always hope for more lovesquare interaction but this was just a pretty amusing episode regardless.

Sig by Starscout <3

Online Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2019, 11:19:02 AM »
Walmart had a few Ladybug action figures at one point but they disappeared really quickly in my area before I even knew what this show was.

I vaguely remember my Target having some small Plagg + Tikki plush that were on clearance but that was during the season 1-2 hiatus so I was not that interested at the time. They're all gone now, although you can still find some stuff on Walmarts website? Completely clueless as to their distribution anywhere else. I sort of regret not picking up a Plagg but they have nice enough looking bootlegs on eBay.
Just watched the new episode!
Spoiler

The title makes MUCH more sense in context. Christ-master. Ok. Got it.
"All your toys are belong to us" please just don't. I'm okay with Chat Noir dabbing or something but that meme is a bit past its time.
I'm still a bit amused that Santa exists in this universe. Ladybug being the best behaved kid though? What about Chat? He is an embodiment of sunshine and deserves to be on the list just as much.
They also really stretched out Ladybug's timer, huh?
It was a cute episode in all! I always hope for more lovesquare interaction but this was just a pretty amusing episode regardless.

Spoiler
I'm being to wonder if the airing schedule  is out of order for Season 3 since episode 3 is a Christmas themed episode. :lol: Also so far we haven't seen Nathalie become Mayura again. I  wonder if she will only transform sometimes when she feels Hawkmoth is threatened?

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 12:30:59 PM by Ponyfan »

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2019, 09:49:57 AM »
Spoiler
They do say it's not Christmas, though. Think of it like Frozen being in summer yet full of snow? XD

I have to say, that was complete crack. I don't know how else to decide it.

Missing - the akumatisation of Chris (doesn't really create a mystery though, just a jolt from one thing to another).

Missing - Chat's transformation (well, that's fine.)

Missing - why not ice transform on the ice, people? You are able to do that you know :P

But yeah. I didn't really like this episode. I thought Chris was a brat before he was akumatised, when he was akumatised...maybe a little less after.

And I also didn't like the best behaved kid rule and it being Ladybug. Because actually in terms of their superhero selves they're fairly equal, but in terms of their human selves, Marinette causes a lot more trouble than Adrien. This is another ep where she is responsible for the akumatisation of another character. I really need to do a tally, but I am not actually aware of Adrien alone causing an akumatisation (unless you count his Dad deliberately akumatising himself because Adrien took his book...). Maybe the bodyguard. Otherwise..? Chat and Ladybug caused the old school headmaster's akumatisation, but Adrien as himself? Has it happened?
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Online Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2019, 02:17:11 PM »
Spoiler

I didn't realize that they mention it's not actually Christmas in the episode. :lol:  I was just assuming it was based on the Santa Claus/Christmas presents etc... I watched this episode and I have to agree that I don't see this as an episode that I'll be rewatching a lot if at all.  The only reason I can think of for Cat Noir not being at the top of the list with Ladybug is that Santa was bound by the rules Marinette told Chris and that’s why only Ladybug was at the top but Cat Noir should have been there too.

That was a really long 5 minutes :lol:

“Weredad” has an English dub but instead of Plagg mentioning that Adrien shouldn’t worry about having 2 girls because they’re the same person he says “He doesn’t mind having 2 pots simmering on the stove especially when there's actually only one pot"? 

I've come up with these numbers for the akumazation counts.

Marinette 9

Chole (Marinette and Chole were both responsible in Kung Food) 11

Gabriel, 4

Cat Noir  5 (Cat Noir and Ladybug both responsible for Dark Owl and Queen Wasp)

Ladybug 6

Other characters 16

I agree with you Taffeta that Adrien isn't directly responsible for the akumazations, whereas Marinette either as herself or Ladybug has caused her fair share of them, usually because she's a little impulsive and doesn't always think about the consequences her words or actions will have.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 07:28:32 PM by Ponyfan »

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2019, 06:53:30 PM »
Among the Tumblr crowd:
Spoiler

The rule was stupid, so people think maybe it was the Santa IN the snowglobe that came out? And that's why Santa knew about the rule Marinette made up on the spot. Because he was "Santa".

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline alkevin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2019, 10:54:03 AM »
I´m confused, because the bandai catolog 2018 has the new stuff, but none the stores I know have the items.

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2019, 11:12:43 AM »
Maybe the toyline kind of tanked? I'm sure I'm not the first to say that the dolls look clunky. Those little plush kwamiis are adorable though!
New episode tomorrow yay!

Sig by Starscout <3

Online Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2019, 06:10:39 PM »
Among the Tumblr crowd:
Spoiler

The rule was stupid, so people think maybe it was the Santa IN the snowglobe that came out? And that's why Santa knew about the rule Marinette made up on the spot. Because he was "Santa".

Spoiler
I really like that theroy and it makes sense since Marinette was holding the snowglobe when she was making up the story and rules. The rule doesn’t make any sense and taking it a step further if the rules were really how Santa operates wouldn’t everyone figure out that Marinette’s really ladybug when she’s the only person on Santa’s good list that doesn’t get a present from Santa at Christmas?
I’m caught up on Season 3. :)

I’m afraid that Miraculous may be one of those shows where the toy line suffers from bad timing or terrible airtimes schedules. I know in the US it’s changed TV networks at least 3 times  but at least Season 1 and 2 are on US Netflix.

Ponyfan

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2019, 03:15:55 PM »
S3E4 initial reactions/rambling!
Spoiler
I hate these "wrong x! oops confusion!" plotlines. That's a very crack-fic-y ending but that akuma was fun and it's nice to see the overlying plot progress in some matter, although it's small.

Sig by Starscout <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal