Pony Talk > Off Topic

Miraculous Ladybug: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir Contains spoilers

<< < (56/64) > >>

Bekuno:
I haven't seen any episodes that haven't aired in the US, but I did find a free comic book day comic recently for only $2! I'm not sure if it's a unique store or not, it seems most of the comics just rehash the episodes.

Ponyfan:
I went back to Target today and saw Queen Bee and shelf tags for Ladybug Cat Noir and the Dress Up set.   I didn't get a pic of Queen Bee though.

Ponyfan

Ponyfan:
I was checking the Target app yesterday and it said they had Cat, Queen Bee and Rena Rouge in stock.  They only had 4 of each doll and were sold out by Monday evening.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

[

My in store pic of Cat turned out blurry so here's the pic I took after I bought him.

I'm pretty sure these are the same line of dolls that Taffeta saw because they are the superhero versions and Cat has molded hair. 

I still haven't seen any season 4 episodes.

Ponyfan

Ponyfan:
I finally got to see a couple of Season 4 episodes last night  "Gang of Secrets" and "Mr Pigeon 72"

Major spoiler ahead

Gang of Secrets
Spoiler
I was a little confused about it a first since I missed the episodes leading up to this one.  It took me a bit to figure out Shadow Moth is Gabriel using both the butterfly and peacock miraculous together. 

Has anyone seen Natalie in season 4? She wasn't in the episodes I watched and when I saw that Shadow Moth is now using both miraculouses at the same time I started wondering  if something has happened to her.

I was shocked that Marinette told Alya that she is Ladybug.  Then I remembered that Bunnix told Ladybug that one of the reasons she chose Alix was "because she knew how to keep a secret" so maybe revealing her secret to Alya will somehow lead up to Alix becoming Bunnix.   

I'm glad that Marinette and Luka are no longer involved romantically as well as Kagami and Adrien.   

Mister Pigeon

SpoilerThis one was fun although I felt sorry for Kagami. I think in Marinette's mind she was trying to be a good friend to Kagami trying to get her back together with Adrien. 

I felt sorry for Adrien too being forced to work with the pigeons when he's allergic.   

At the end Ladybug gives Mr. Ramier a charm that is supposed to protect him from negative emotions.  I'm not sure how that fits in when I think the New York episode said he's been Mr. Pigeon 100 times?

Ponyfan

Ponyfan:
Target has been restocking the dolls everyone once in a while.  I also found this set at Target.

I like it but I didn't buy it.

Ponyfan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version