collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Go -- who wants to be friends?  (Read 123826 times)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Go -- who wants to be friends?
« Reply #210 on: November 05, 2021, 05:24:14 PM »
I just started playing a little less than 2 months ago. Always looking for new friends on Pokemon Go and I send gifts out daily. My trainer code is 6159 7136 5317 and user name is firefly163s. You can also send me a pm on here if you're looking for specific Pokemon to trade. I haven't done any trades yet, but I'm interested in getting exclusives that are found outside the U.S.

Sent a friend request on the game.  :)

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 09, 2021, 07:53:33 PM »
Got it. Accepted. Watch your gifts, I send them out daily  :) and will prioritize pony peeps.

Post Merge: November 09, 2021, 07:56:08 PM

I just started playing a little less than 2 months ago. Always looking for new friends on Pokemon Go and I send gifts out daily. My trainer code is 6159 7136 5317 and user name is firefly163s. You can also send me a pm on here if you're looking for specific Pokemon to trade. I haven't done any trades yet, but I'm interested in getting exclusives that are found outside the U.S.

Sent a friend request on the game.  :)

Got it. Accepted. Watch your gifts, I send them out daily  :) and will prioritize pony peeps.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 07:56:08 PM by northstar3184 »

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 28, 2021, 09:45:47 PM »
My ID is 6660 1445 6256  ^.^

Sent a friend request.  Every time there's a new challenge to add a friend I have to search this thread for people I haven't asked yet and hope they're still playing.  :lol:

I have a friend who needs to add someone for that challenge, too, so if anyone is okay with me passing their friend code on to him, let me know.

Offline Apple Spice

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #213 on: January 02, 2022, 10:11:47 PM »
I would love to add more friends. My trainer code is 0466 5199 7914 aka TabbieBlinks
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 05:03:58 PM by Apple Spice »

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 25, 2022, 09:22:54 PM »
I would love to add more friends. My trainer code is 0466 5199 7914

Request sent! My ID is PinkNinjaKitty

Offline starscout

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony blog
« Reply #215 on: January 27, 2022, 12:33:59 PM »
I recently started playing PoGO again. My code is 7464 1695 9059 and my trainer nickname is HoloAlleah.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

art commissions non-MLP sales post

Offline Doedeardarling

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 26, 2022, 10:47:07 AM »
I've started to play again, so please add me if you'd like to be friends. My code is 7577 5596 9992 and I go by BonnieBonnets.

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 05, 2022, 08:30:14 PM »
I recently started playing PoGO again. My code is 7464 1695 9059 and my trainer nickname is HoloAlleah.

Sent a friend request! My in-game name is PinkNinjaKitty.

Doedeardarling, I'm already your friend and sent you a gift today :)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 27, 2022, 07:05:47 AM »
I'm really not having much fun playing Pokemon Go lately.  I cannot use charged attacks, I cannot use curve ball throws, half the time the pokeball doesn't even throw so I lose any chance of having nice/great/excellent throws, and when it does throw it goes off the opposite direction from where I tried to send it.  I've sent in bug reports but it doesn't look like they care to fix these issues any time soon.  Battling is such a joke I can't beat low-level grunts.  On top of that, the change in distance from Pokestops/Gyms is making it very difficult for me to even spin for items.  I was sitting IN a pokestop this morning and couldn't spin it until my avatar wandered close enough, but then it kept wandering away so it made it difficult to stock up on things.

So I don't know...I may wait until they actually do something to fix the issues.  I may play community days to get shinies but that's about all I can do right now...assuming the ball actually manages to go the right way.

I figured out the problem with my phone and Pokemon Go.  It was the battery settings.  Apparently by attempting to preserve some battery life it prevented fast speeds, which is apparently necessary for this game.  So if you're experiencing the same thing, change your battery settings and see if that helps.  I managed to defeat Giovanni last night for the first time in almost a year because of the delay issues I've been having.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 13, 2023, 07:23:00 AM »
I need to go through this thread and add people.  I've managed to miss a bunch! 

Is everyone having fun with their Vivillon hunt?  Remember to pin those postcards to trigger your scatterbug catch.  And if you somehow miss the popup (or have too many Pokemon in your bag and need to clear some out) you can go to your badges and click on the Vivillon badge to see if there are any ready for you to catch.  :)  You don't miss out on them just because your bag is full!

I think my region gives out High Plains Vivillon.  What about you guys?  I've heard that Sandstorm is really hard to get and it looks like the Elegant one is only available from Japan, just like in the DS games.

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
« Reply #220 on: March 02, 2023, 03:39:25 AM »
I'm clearing out my friendslist and will be adding some new from this thread if that's alright! I'm Maera091. Feel free to add me if I missed you! <3

Trainer code under the spoiler

Spoiler
1662 8807 8427

ETA: finally completed my Hoenn pokédex with the Last PoGO tour, I hatched the Relicanth I still needed :D
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 03:52:43 AM by Moonbreeze »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal