collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Go -- who wants to be friends?  (Read 121967 times)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Go -- who wants to be friends?
« Reply #195 on: February 10, 2021, 01:03:18 PM »
Sweet.  I'll add you!

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 12, 2021, 12:53:35 AM »
I'm enjoying this fairy/dragon event. I've been checking every single Dratini to try to get a pretty pink shiny one; I hope, hope, hope I'll have one by the event's end. My Pokedex says that I've seen 444 Dratinis since I started playing; if the odds are 1 in 500 like they say, I'm not too far away . . .

I wish so much that I hadn't missed Dratini community day way back when. At least I actually got a shiny Clefairy yesterday! I've been looking for her for about a year.

Is anyone else sometimes confused about how much is happening? I can never keep up, ha ha. But it's nice to have things to do in the game.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 12, 2021, 07:13:13 AM »
It seems like there's something new every day anymore.  I'm just frustrated because I need to catch a Landorous to get a picture of him for a research task still but now the only legendaries in the raids are Xerneas and it will change to Yveltal soon. 

Offline ridi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Depends Pony
  • Bug whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Swellpage.com
« Reply #198 on: June 30, 2021, 03:38:38 AM »
I'm a very active Pokemon Go player, please add me! 0743 5955 6907

It's a bit last minute, but I'm looking to play as many Regigigas raids as possible... it's one of my favorite legendaries, but all the ones I've caught so far have had pretty mediocre stats. Will also invite friends to raids, just let me know what you are looking for.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wishlist

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 04, 2021, 07:16:33 PM »
I'm a very active Pokemon Go player, please add me! 0743 5955 6907

It's a bit last minute, but I'm looking to play as many Regigigas raids as possible... it's one of my favorite legendaries, but all the ones I've caught so far have had pretty mediocre stats. Will also invite friends to raids, just let me know what you are looking for.
I requested you! My name in-game is PinkNinjaKitty. I'm looking for Xerneas raids bc I missed the last round! But I'll usually fight in any raid if I can

It seems like there's something new every day anymore.  I'm just frustrated because I need to catch a Landorous to get a picture of him for a research task still but now the only legendaries in the raids are Xerneas and it will change to Yveltal soon. 
I'm so out of the loop that I didn't even know we can take pictures with Landorous for research tasks. Ay ay ay.

I did Tepig community day yesterday, though. My sister reminded me that it was happening and I got two shinies, which is all I need. One was CP 14, lol.

Do you guys plan on doing Pokemon Go Fest? I think I will, for the Deinos and the chance of a shiny Dratini.

Offline ridi

• Depends Pony
  • Bug whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Swellpage.com
« Reply #200 on: July 06, 2021, 12:41:05 AM »
Thank you Haruna! I added you  :frolic:

I participate in everything I can, so I'll probably do Fest as well. It'll be my first time, so I'm pretty excited!

Wishlist

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 11, 2021, 08:29:51 PM »
I can't use charged attacks against other trainers.  Not in the Go League and not against Team Rocket.  It's highly annoying.  I've put in a support ticket but who knows how long it will take them to fix it.   :pout:

Offline ridi

• Depends Pony
  • Bug whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Swellpage.com
« Reply #202 on: July 12, 2021, 03:17:00 AM »
I've had that issue a couple of times, but a restart always fixed it for me. Sounds really awful to be stuck with it! i hope they fix it asap  >_<

Wishlist

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 12, 2021, 08:10:20 AM »
I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program.  It didn't do anything.  :(

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 17, 2021, 06:37:33 PM »
Ridi I sent you a friend request.  :)
Do you guys plan on doing Pokemon Go Fest? I think I will, for the Deinos and the chance of a shiny Dratini.

I ended up playing. I'm enjoying it so far. Almost have enough candy to fully evolve my Deinos. My boyfriend was lucky and caught a shiny one.

Offline ridi

• Depends Pony
  • Bug whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Swellpage.com
« Reply #205 on: July 17, 2021, 11:32:25 PM »

Thank you! What's your username? I posted a friend request on twitter yesterday and got like 20+ new friends XD

Had a good day 1 of go fest! Got to add Chatot and Throh to my Pokedex, and got a shiny Sawk, among others. Love those guys. Unfortunately my Meloetta and event Flygon turned out to be rather mediocre 2*s.  >_<

Hoping to complete my legendary dex today! I just got an invite to a Reshiram raid by a friend in Japan, now I just need Zekrom iirc.

Wishlist

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 14, 2021, 03:10:44 PM »

Thank you! What's your username? I posted a friend request on twitter yesterday and got like 20+ new friends XD

Had a good day 1 of go fest! Got to add Chatot and Throh to my Pokedex, and got a shiny Sawk, among others. Love those guys. Unfortunately my Meloetta and event Flygon turned out to be rather mediocre 2*s.  >_<

Hoping to complete my legendary dex today! I just got an invite to a Reshiram raid by a friend in Japan, now I just need Zekrom iirc.

MoriLeStrange24.

Anyone playing Community day?

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 15, 2021, 09:39:47 PM »
I'm really not having much fun playing Pokemon Go lately.  I cannot use charged attacks, I cannot use curve ball throws, half the time the pokeball doesn't even throw so I lose any chance of having nice/great/excellent throws, and when it does throw it goes off the opposite direction from where I tried to send it.  I've sent in bug reports but it doesn't look like they care to fix these issues any time soon.  Battling is such a joke I can't beat low-level grunts.  On top of that, the change in distance from Pokestops/Gyms is making it very difficult for me to even spin for items.  I was sitting IN a pokestop this morning and couldn't spin it until my avatar wandered close enough, but then it kept wandering away so it made it difficult to stock up on things.

So I don't know...I may wait until they actually do something to fix the issues.  I may play community days to get shinies but that's about all I can do right now...assuming the ball actually manages to go the right way.

Offline ridi

• Depends Pony
  • Bug whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Swellpage.com
« Reply #208 on: August 16, 2021, 06:00:52 AM »
Oh, I'm so sorry you're still struggling, Pokeyonekenobie. :sad: I wonder what's causing it. If you have another device available, could you try logging in there?

I haven't noticed any changes to the Pokestop distances, so I'm guessing it's something they're gradually rolling out. It's a really bad move of Niantic :/

I played on the Eevee community days and am pleased with the results! I now have all the shiny versions of the evolutions recorded... except the original 3. I did end up with several spare shiny Eevees, but I'm always a bit hesitant to evolve Eevee into Vaporeon, Jolteon or Flareon since I can't be sure what I'm gonna get. I'd be pretty miffed if I ended up with three shiny Jolteons.

Wishlist

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 21, 2021, 01:04:21 AM »
I just started playing a little less than 2 months ago. Always looking for new friends on Pokemon Go and I send gifts out daily. My trainer code is 6159 7136 5317 and user name is firefly163s. You can also send me a pm on here if you're looking for specific Pokemon to trade. I haven't done any trades yet, but I'm interested in getting exclusives that are found outside the U.S.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal