collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User ID's III  (Read 216238 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User ID's III
« Reply #855 on: September 27, 2018, 05:26:57 AM »
I made it past the 2nd boss fight with Twilight Sparkle but now the sidebar upgrades are costing around 1000 gems each, :(  I'm not sure how much further I'll be able to get in the event now with ho helper ponies.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Online Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: September 27, 2018, 09:39:12 AM »
The last one needs 142 power I read on the facebook page. I rather save up the crystals that will be converted to gems.

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: September 27, 2018, 09:55:33 AM »
The last one needs 142 power I read on the facebook page. I rather save up the crystals that will be converted to gems.

But will it be a 1:1 conversion?  I thought about doing that but then realized GL is mean so Im guessing it will be like 2000 crystals = 1 gem...

Follow up Question: during the battles with the minion ponies the reward is “crystals x (2/3/5/etc)”. Does that mean you get that number of crystals OR is it your total crystals TIMES that number?  And if it is TIMES that number, is it the number you have TOTAL or the number in that mini bag thing that collects them during the minion fight??? (Did my question make sense?)
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #858 on: September 27, 2018, 10:45:12 AM »
Quote from: Ponytails link=topic=387512.msg1741501#msg1741501 date=1538067333

[/quote

But will it be a 1:1 conversion?  I thought about doing that but then realized GL is mean so Im guessing it will be like 2000 crystals = 1 gem...

Follow up Question: during the battles with the minion ponies the reward is “crystals x (2/3/5/etc)”. Does that mean you get that number of crystals OR is it your total crystals TIMES that number?  And if it is TIMES that number, is it the number you have TOTAL or the number in that mini bag thing that collects them during the minion fight??? (Did my question make sense?)

I also wonder about the Crystal to gems conversion too. I know in the Gameloft’s Disney Kingdoms game the event currency usually only converts to 5 gems or less.

The way I understand the bag of crystals is that each crystal is worth the amount of the multiplier (so each crystal you win from the minon is worth 5 crystals) until you reach the total number of crystals the bag can hold.

Ponyfan

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: September 27, 2018, 11:18:39 AM »
The way I understand the bag of crystals is that each crystal is worth the amount of the multiplier (so each crystal you win from the minon is worth 5 crystals) until you reach the total number of crystals the bag can hold.

Ponyfan

Ohhhh!  So every minion defeated is worth that number of crystals, which go in the little bag till its full.  That actually makes sense. Thank you!!

Ive been tempted to play the magic kingdom game but all the reviews said its as frustrating as the MLP game has become.
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #860 on: September 28, 2018, 03:11:00 AM »
Is the mirror sombra castle worth it? Or is it just pretty? Was thinking of letting him lose and going on tonthe next level.

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: September 28, 2018, 11:56:40 AM »
Its a shop.

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #862 on: September 28, 2018, 10:47:26 PM »

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: September 29, 2018, 02:41:56 PM »
Its a shop.
any gem drops?
Nope. Just bits and the occasional shard.  Though later minions drop more red crystals.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #864 on: September 30, 2018, 06:42:12 PM »
I’m not going to finish the event in time. No Princess Amore for me. :( Neon Lights is in the hotel.

Ponyfan

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: September 30, 2018, 07:47:48 PM »
Well. Im an idiot. I had a really really bad migraine so Im blaming that for my silliness.

I had Sombras attack power at +142 with 1 booster pony and 11 hours till the end of the event. Instead of waiting till an hour or so before the event ended, leveling up Sombra MORE OR just stockpiling red crystals for after the event....I jumped to the final boss. I beat her, and won the Princess...but no more chances for more crystals. So I cant level up Sombra to the final armour/outfit or stockpile the red crystals for the gem conversion.

Sigh.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #866 on: October 01, 2018, 05:16:28 AM »
I probably would have gone straight to the last boss fight too. I'm glad you got the Princess.  :) I think I ended up at around a 100 power level before I gave up because there wasn't enough time to gather enough crystals to level up anymore. I had over 1300 crystals and got 5 gems.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 05:18:10 AM by Ponyfan »

Online Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: October 01, 2018, 08:09:58 AM »
I didn't bother to play until the end and I simply did not have time to play. Because I had over 30.000 gems I got 30 gems converted. so every 1000 crystals was 1 gem. I am waiting for the 2 mics and then Neon Lights is in my collecton too.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: October 01, 2018, 10:27:19 PM »
I got nowhere near the princess, unfortunately! I didn't even get the little crystal mailman, and I thought he was adorable! But I'm excited for the two guard ponies I got, that was cool! And I made it to the bottom 1000 players, so the 30 gems was a nice reward! :)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #869 on: October 01, 2018, 11:45:17 PM »
I  made it to 114 power level and could not get Amore
I gave up on the community event like 4 or 5 days before the end , never went past 250 , so went down to 505 by the last day and got the 30 gems at the end, I ended up with 350 crystals and got 5 gems for them , so 35 gems total.
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal