collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User ID's III  (Read 215731 times)

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User ID's III
« Reply #450 on: December 10, 2017, 06:29:42 AM »
I like and hate the new update. I like it in a way it's easier. I hate that it's super expensive and because I was just starting the game over I barely had any stars on any ponies before the update so it's going to be expensive and slow to get anything upgraded now. I see them losing a lot of beginning players because of how slow of a grind it is.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: December 10, 2017, 06:40:45 AM »
I'm working on gathering Changeling art and pottery. 

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: December 10, 2017, 07:33:05 PM »
Fun new joy with this update. Video and static ads keep popping up mid mine cart run and mid dancing. Literally while Im playing the mini game the ads pop up. And of course every time I then end up crashing the mine cart or missing 1-3 beats of the song.

NOT COOL GL!!!  You are not renewing my interest in this game at all. Nope.
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: December 11, 2017, 07:52:53 PM »
Fun new joy with this update. Video and static ads keep popping up mid mine cart run and mid dancing. Literally while Im playing the mini game the ads pop up. And of course every time I then end up crashing the mine cart or missing 1-3 beats of the song.

NOT COOL GL!!!  You are not renewing my interest in this game at all. Nope.

I haven't had the ads pop up mid the mini games yet but I have had it lag a bunch causing me to miss beats. But yeah the ad pop ups seem to have doubled I keep accidentally clicking them causing it to close ponies and go to the app store
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: December 13, 2017, 07:54:51 AM »
Apparently enough people complained that they're reverting the gem shop times back to what they were pre-update! 

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: December 13, 2017, 02:52:51 PM »
If you didn’t get Metamorphosed Worker (Canterlot) from the last event, check the store - they’re on sale from 450 gems to TEN. @.@ I’m not sure if this is a glitch but I snagged them anyway!!

Also, when I logged in today I got 50 free gems for my trouble, “because Discord was messing with the store.” I assume that’s to do with the gem issue with the Discord set!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #456 on: December 13, 2017, 03:32:53 PM »
If you didn’t get Metamorphosed Worker (Canterlot) from the last event, check the store - they’re on sale from 450 gems to TEN. @.@ I’m not sure if this is a glitch but I snagged them anyway!!

Also, when I logged in today I got 50 free gems for my trouble, “because Discord was messing with the store.” I assume that’s to do with the gem issue with the Discord set!

I think everyone got them today , I got 50 too :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: December 13, 2017, 06:24:34 PM »
10 gems for Metamorphosed Worker sounded too good to be true, but it is true! 98% off! YOINK! :biggrin:
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #458 on: December 14, 2017, 05:50:00 AM »
I also got the Metamorphosed worker for 10 gems. :) I wish they’d have a great deal with Tempest like that. She isn’t in my game to buy anymore. I am behind. Right now my Changeling actor is saying his soliloquy.

Ponyfan

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: December 14, 2017, 02:08:01 PM »
I actually really love the new update tbh. Even though it's stupid expensive to raise the stars on ponies now, you get 3 free runs on the second best option every day through ads, and I've found it's pretty easy to get all 5 stars in one run now if you pick that option. I had honestly just sopped leveling up my ponies because the games were boring and you never got much more than half a star at a time, it was too slow. I also really like that the shops just produce without ponies working them now. Turns out I had a bunch of buildings I didn't even know could produce items! I think this may actually make the game a little easier for players just starting out!
I think I'll be lucky to get the feelings forum in the changeling event though, those leaves are taking so long to get! :( Thanks to everyone who pointed out the worker changeling was only 10 gems, he's at least been able to help me out a little now!

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: December 14, 2017, 04:07:38 PM »
the new update is garbage ... laggy ... slow ... i'm still trying to clear up nightmare moons shadow crap so the reduced coin from shops is terrible so is the increase in price of everything ... i've had some pretty questionable ads appear (yes ONLY in the MLP game) ... and then i can only watch like one ad before it tells me 'no more ads to watch' or that i'm not connected to the internet ........ it is horrible ... :( and no, not 'everyone' got the gems lol
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: December 14, 2017, 06:10:16 PM »
So as someone who’s been playing forever, I thought I would hate the changes to the leveling system too... but OMG. It’s so much faster! I gave up leveling my ponies cuz it was such a slow grind, but now I can max them out with ONE PLAY. @.@ I do the most-expensive-short-of-spending-gems option, because I have a couple million sitting around and nothing to spend it on!

For new players though... yikes. That’ll be a slow grind to earn all those coins for sure!!

I’m glad everyone has found the uber-cheap drone, I miss having sales that were actually worth springing for, instead of the “now the 1000 gem pony is ONLY 550!”
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: December 14, 2017, 07:07:17 PM »
I'm torn about the new leveling system. I do like that it's less grindy, but I think they went too far. There's no sense of accomplishment in taking a pony from 0 to 5 stars in one game.  :huh:
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: December 15, 2017, 05:55:30 AM »
Apparently enough people complained that they're reverting the gem shop times back to what they were pre-update! 

I got that email as well!  Fantastic! ^_^ I threaded to contact the BBB and start publically posting their working s on their app review page.  Glad that they are finally changing things back. 

I pretty much got so royally ticked off with the shops thing that I haven’t been playing at all.  No regrets though. :) just happy they’re fixing my shops.

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #464 on: December 15, 2017, 06:44:32 AM »
I am also surprised how easy it is to level up ponies. I had stopped leveling ponies up also because to get the last few stars was very slow but I was able to get Changeling Actor to 5 stars in one game. Now I am working on leaves.

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal