collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User ID's III  (Read 214414 times)

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User ID's III
« Reply #300 on: October 18, 2017, 04:20:43 AM »
I also paid the gens to skip those 5 tasks and go directly to the boss battles. And every 90 minute attacks changes things from the 2 hours.

Im assuming if you defeat a boss stage you get the reward, but the bonus reward is only within the time limit of that reward. So if you beat stage 2 boss before the event is over but not within the shorter time limit, you get only the basic reward. If the event ends before you complete a task or boss fight then you only get whichever community prize you qualify for.

This is more like the Tempest event rather then the changeling questlinebb
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 18, 2017, 09:35:29 AM »
So I got 50 gems because I already have Cheese Sandwich :) That will help me through the last stages.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 18, 2017, 10:19:03 AM »
Thanks Ponytails. :) It looks like I'll be able to get Cheese Sandwich but it's not looking good for Capper. My game has a glitch in it on the boss fights. It's not always counting the time right as when I return to the game 1 1/2 hours later it says there is still another 1 1/2 until my next free attack. I have to restart my tablet and the game to get the free attack.

Good luck everyone on getting Capper before the time ends.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 18, 2017, 07:38:29 PM »
I have a non-event-related question.

Claude is on sale now for 40% off. Hes one I need to complete one of the random “Whats Hot” collections. If I buy him now, will I get the (pony) prize in the “Whats Hot” collection when/if it pops up? 
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Princess Fizzy

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 19, 2017, 05:38:57 AM »
Claud is part of the V.I.Ponies collection. Yes, once you have all 6 ponies in the collection you will be able to get Seaswirl.

I'm not sure if you will need to build his house first or not, but after getting him you just need to go back into your collections & click on the V.I.Ponies. This will bring up a different screen & you should then see the "claim" button to get Seaswirl.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 19, 2017, 05:50:16 AM »
My What's Hot collection never works right. Most of the time I can't even see it in my game and I'm always one or two ponies away from getting the reward.

I got Cheese Sandwich and the Klugetowner last night and started the final boss fight with Verko. 

My game says I have 1 day and 5 hours left to get Capper as a reward and I still need 13 attacks to defeat Verko 

Ponyfan

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 19, 2017, 05:52:38 AM »
Thanks Princess Fizzy. However I was talking about the “Whats Hot” collections, not the regular collections. The ones that change on an irregular basis and you only have 7-10 days to ‘complete’ them. The one Im remembering was Claud, Hayseed, Diamond Tiara, Golden Compass, Double Diamond, and Royal Pin. If you got all of these, you won a pony (Party Favor, or 80 gems if you have him which I do).

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 19, 2017, 08:07:33 AM »
My What's Hot collection never works right. Most of the time I can't even see it in my game and I'm always one or two ponies away from getting the reward.

I got Cheese Sandwich and the Klugetowner last night and started the final boss fight with Verko. 

My game says I have 1 day and 5 hours left to get Capper as a reward and I still need 13 attacks to defeat Verko 

Ponyfan

Hope you win Capper

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Princess Fizzy

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 19, 2017, 09:13:34 AM »
Thanks Princess Fizzy. However I was talking about the “Whats Hot” collections, not the regular collections. The ones that change on an irregular basis and you only have 7-10 days to ‘complete’ them. The one Im remembering was Claud, Hayseed, Diamond Tiara, Golden Compass, Double Diamond, and Royal Pin. If you got all of these, you won a pony (Party Favor, or 80 gems if you have him which I do).

Sorry about that Ponytails. I would think it would work, but I don't know for sure as I don't have it in my game. My "what's hot" tab just says "this collection is not available," hopefully someone else here can help.

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 19, 2017, 01:58:19 PM »
The “Whats Hot” collection changes like once a month (at least it was). Right now its the same 2 its been for awhile. Probably because of the mega events they keep doing. Im really hoping they do the costume “Whats hot” set again closer to halloween. Ive been saving my accessories all year for it!  I must have the Jem pony, er, the Glitter piny!!

10 points away from Capper....!!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 19, 2017, 02:10:40 PM »
Wow! Congrats Ponytails.  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm still 170 points away but I think I might just make it.

Ponyfan

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #311 on: October 19, 2017, 03:07:45 PM »
I got Capper with 11 hrs to spare :) ,I also got my 50 gems since I had Cheese Sandwich ,, I did use gems to skip all the little tasks after I got Princess Skystar , I think I only spent 50 to bypass the wait time stage, at the end, I was pretty much just spending the gem rewards :), I still have 1 day left for the end of the event, is the prize a shop or is that a decoration ?
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 19, 2017, 10:06:24 PM »
I got Capper with 11 hrs to spare :) ,I also got my 50 gems since I had Cheese Sandwich ,, I did use gems to skip all the little tasks after I got Princess Skystar , I think I only spent 50 to bypass the wait time stage, at the end, I was pretty much just spending the gem rewards :), I still have 1 day left for the end of the event, is the prize a shop or is that a decoration ?

Congrats on getting Capper

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #313 on: October 19, 2017, 11:37:37 PM »

Congrats on getting Capper
Thank you  :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 19, 2017, 11:47:02 PM »
Yesterday I skipped couple times to get hold on Capper before the deadline. And this morning I opened up the game I got this notice about local and cloud save. Difference was 5 minutes so I decided to go with the cloud since I will be getting a new phone soon. So I had to rebuild Cappers house. Luckily not the battle again.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal