TCB > Price Check Archives

Price Check on G1 Seaponies?

<< < (2/2)

Taffeta:
I just sold a Sand Dollar with a few flaws for around $60 USD. I would think an unstained Whitecap would be higher though, because that's so unusual for her and for Sea Mist. I would start at $80 with her personally, because of that...depending how bad her internal mess is.

I also have a rough looking High Tide so am interested in what price analyses come out for you on this. I have been thinking around $35 for mine which is rougher I think than yours, but will be interested to see what other people think.

LadyMoondancer:
$50 is too low for Whitecap, especially if she doesn't have any discoloration.  Not sure what her current price is, I just know that's too low. :)

Nonnavlis:
Thanks again everyone! <3

I ended up giving her the ponies other than Whitecap because she brought me some very thoughtful presents, aha. But I was glad to have an idea of their value! I'll probably try to put Whitecap here on the Arena? I've never sold anything here before but I'd like to keep her in the community ideally, so I am very happy to have all of your advice as to what price might be good for her! It's hard to believe such a tiny pony could be worth so much!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version