collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC Loving Family playset MOC  (Read 4558 times)

Offline gemgemrosettes

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • Rosette maker & G1 Addict
    • View Profile
PC Loving Family playset MOC
« on: June 20, 2017, 05:48:57 AM »
I'm thinking about selling these 2 playsets, any ideas on price please?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Re: PC Loving Family playset MOC
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 08:40:34 PM »
I'm not sure but I think they're using that wagon wrong :lol:
Super cute though, I kinda forgot that they did those accessories for the family ponies.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 06:06:49 AM »

If you had had the other one I would have been chasing you to buy it xD but I don't really know about price. They are not super easy to find but I am not sure how many people are looking for them, so those two things may balance out. I've seen them occasionally on ebay, but they don't necessarily always sell for the BIN price and I haven't seen an open auction one for a bit.

If it were the playpen set (which is the one I had as a kid) I'd probably look at the $30-40 range to get it MOC. But that is only what I would be willing to pay, and I don't know how that would relate to the two you have. I have a feeling that the yellow chair only comes in that set (unless I am confused) so that might be more sought after. Need an accessory expert to be sure.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 01:37:36 PM »

If you had had the other one I would have been chasing you to buy it xD but I don't really know about price. They are not super easy to find but I am not sure how many people are looking for them, so those two things may balance out. I've seen them occasionally on ebay, but they don't necessarily always sell for the BIN price and I haven't seen an open auction one for a bit.

If it were the playpen set (which is the one I had as a kid) I'd probably look at the $30-40 range to get it MOC. But that is only what I would be willing to pay, and I don't know how that would relate to the two you have. I have a feeling that the yellow chair only comes in that set (unless I am confused) so that might be more sought after. Need an accessory expert to be sure.

All of the items except the bottle are unique to those sets. The chair is a darker yellow and the wagon and rattle are blue when the others are aqua. I've been looking for the wagon and rattle loose but I don't know how much they'd be MOC. It might be best to take offers or put them on eBay for them to find their value but I'd guess you wouldn't want to go less than £10 each.

Offline gemgemrosettes

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 02:04:35 AM »
Thanks for the replies.

I do have all the sets loose as well if anyone is interested?

I have found the wagon & the crib set that went on ebay recently for $62 each, but I wasn't sure if that was too high.

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 04:52:36 AM »
I have the two pictures, but not in as good condition. I think I paid around $25-30 each a number of years ago. As mentioned above, they don't come up that often (though there are a few around), but also not that popular.

(I may be interested in upgrading mine!)

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2017, 03:17:02 AM »
Just for my own records is the elastic blue or white?- hard to tell by the photo.

They are really adorable! I did see those auctions in disbelief too, but it goes to show just how crazy bidding can get! You might get lucky too. Some people are willing to dish out more $$$$ loose than MIB at times.

You might do well posting to US ebay as I'm pretty sure those are exclusive to UK and abroad!

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2017, 03:30:49 AM »

You might do well posting to US ebay as I'm pretty sure those are exclusive to UK and abroad!

I would second this, unless someone here has already jumped in on them with a burning desire to add them to their collection. I think them very hard to find MOC, but also maybe not so well known about or sought after, so the pricing is hard to do. They are definitely exclusive to the UK and Europe, though, so there might be buyers in the US or Canada willing to pay more for them than someone might domestically. They don't come up that often.

On another note, I would also really appreciate it if I could use your images on the Scrapbook website. I don't think I have any images of these on there already, as I didn't keep the card for my childhood one and have never yet managed to replace the set.
http://www.etherella.com/scrapbook2/1989_lovingfamilyponies.htm
This is the section of my site where I would like to use them, if you are happy for me to do so.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 03:32:28 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2017, 03:51:05 AM »
Did they change up the colors last minute or are there more than 3 sets? Looks like it is the pink trolley and the white crib!

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2017, 03:54:25 AM »
Each set comes in two colours, is that what you mean?
There's white and yellow playpens, yellow and pink highchairs then pink and blue wagons.
So if you're a MOC collector there are 6 sets to get :D

Offline gemgemrosettes

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2017, 08:24:17 AM »
Just for my own records is the elastic blue or white?- hard to tell by the photo.

They are really adorable! I did see those auctions in disbelief too, but it goes to show just how crazy bidding can get! You might get lucky too. Some people are willing to dish out more $$$$ loose than MIB at times.

The elastic is pale blue :)

Post Merge: June 27, 2017, 08:25:31 AM

I would second this, unless someone here has already jumped in on them with a burning desire to add them to their collection. I think them very hard to find MOC, but also maybe not so well known about or sought after, so the pricing is hard to do. They are definitely exclusive to the UK and Europe, though, so there might be buyers in the US or Canada willing to pay more for them than someone might domestically. They don't come up that often.

On another note, I would also really appreciate it if I could use your images on the Scrapbook website. I don't think I have any images of these on there already, as I didn't keep the card for my childhood one and have never yet managed to replace the set.
http://www.etherella.com/scrapbook2/1989_lovingfamilyponies.htm
This is the section of my site where I would like to use them, if you are happy for me to do so.

You are very welcome to use my pics on your site, I have always loved your site and still use it a lot :)

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2017, 08:34:35 AM »
Thank you so much! I appreciate it <3
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal