Creativity > Customs

Doll Hair Guide for Customs

<< < (7/10) > >>

bright rabbit 1:
What glue do I need to stick hair wefts on doll heads. I’m thinking of using my hot glue gun to stick them

aintnobuffalo:

--- Quote from: bright rabbit 1 on July 07, 2019, 12:24:47 AM ---What glue do I need to stick hair wefts on doll heads. I’m thinking of using my hot glue gun to stick them

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: magoobear on June 21, 2019, 07:36:59 AM ---Hi I'm just being to think about doing customs, I haven't been able to find the answer to this question, how would I remove the name head from a head?, for a full rehair situation
Thank you in advance for your reply, :)
Melissa

--- End quote ---
You may have more luck starting a new topic: this post mostly focuses on the types of hair and related matching discussion around enchantress41580's Retro Doll products. You may find more answers/response by starting a separate thread.

Regarding being new to customs, check out this thread; http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,283445.0.html

Regarding glue: I'm not the expert here, so your own thread may get you more help (also try a doll board). Some hair or doll heads will melt with hot glue, and it would be very messy. If rooting isnt an option, check out tutorials for making doll wigs.

SunPony:

--- Quote from: enchantress41580 on May 06, 2017, 10:22:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: Skeen on May 05, 2017, 09:25:41 AM ---Do you have a list of your colors that are matches for Hasbro colors?  I have some restorations in my to-do bins.  :) 

--- End quote ---

I do have a list of dollyhair matches, I'll look for them tomorrow when I get up :)

--- End quote ---

Did this list of matches every appear?  I'd loooove to see it!

Griffin:

--- Quote from: SunPony on June 11, 2020, 07:44:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: enchantress41580 on May 06, 2017, 10:22:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: Skeen on May 05, 2017, 09:25:41 AM ---Do you have a list of your colors that are matches for Hasbro colors?  I have some restorations in my to-do bins.  :) 

--- End quote ---

I do have a list of dollyhair matches, I'll look for them tomorrow when I get up :)

--- End quote ---

Did this list of matches every appear?  I'd loooove to see it!

--- End quote ---

This may help! (Sorry I forgot to post it in the other thread!)
Retrodolls US/UK Colour Matches

SunPony:
Thanks Griffin!  It doesn't look like the one I'm looking for right now is in there anywhere, but I might just go for something similar.  At any rate that will definitely be useful in the future, especially for the pinks, the match photos are super helpful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version