collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Unpopular Pony Opinions  (Read 404628 times)

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: Unpopular Pony Opinions
« Reply #540 on: September 24, 2017, 12:49:47 PM »
@Ponyfan-That's so cute!

I'm tired of McDonald's Ponies being half moulded, half brushable. I think its tacky. I wish they'd go one way or the other.

Then because little kids take those toys they would go with moulded because of the choking hazard. I find it would be sad for me because I like brushables but oh well.

Probably even more unpopular but I would not mind if McDonald's did not do ponies. They end up all over ebay lots and it is so hard to do anything with them.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: September 25, 2017, 10:02:52 AM »
I guess it's an unpopular opinion that I don't have one when it comes to the "it's your pony, do what you want/all ponies belong to the community"-debate. I tried thinking about how I feel about this subject, but I've come to the conclusion that I really, honestly don't care. :lookround:

Now I feel sorry for Beachball...;)

Haha well, to make it better, I don't think she's ugly or anything, she's just in the wrong set. :P She doesn't scream "sunshine" to me at all with those colours. I would have loved her if they picked some sunnier colours for her!

He knows that they're the fool...

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #542 on: September 25, 2017, 10:12:53 AM »
I guess it's an unpopular opinion that I don't have one when it comes to the "it's your pony, do what you want/all ponies belong to the community"-debate. I tried thinking about how I feel about this subject, but I've come to the conclusion that I really, honestly don't care. :lookround:

Now I feel sorry for Beachball...;)

Haha well, to make it better, I don't think she's ugly or anything, she's just in the wrong set. :P She doesn't scream "sunshine" to me at all with those colours. I would have loved her if they picked some sunnier colours for her!

Wait, its an unpopular opinion that you don't have an opinion on all of us having our own opinions. Is that pretty much what you said? XD *gives cookies*

Aw. Well, I'm sure she tried really really hard to be sunshiney. Or maybe it's just that, growing up in the UK where summer is a mythical thing and sunshine even more so, it never occurred to me that pale blue and white wasn't sunshiny...I mean, that's about as blue as our sky ever gets in summer ;)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #543 on: September 25, 2017, 11:54:51 AM »
I don't really follow G4 (the show or the toys) but I've at least gotten used to their look.

Now the new Seaponies have reminded me of all my "ew, what is that?" feelings all over again.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: September 25, 2017, 02:01:45 PM »
I don't really follow G4 (the show or the toys) but I've at least gotten used to their look.

Now the new Seaponies have reminded me of all my "ew, what is that?" feelings all over again.

I know they are creepy to me.  I am feeling guilty for not liking them too much. I wonder if they will grow on me, but right now I just am not getting a good feeling when looking at them.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: September 25, 2017, 03:05:52 PM »

I know they are creepy to me.  I am feeling guilty for not liking them too much. I wonder if they will grow on me, but right now I just am not getting a good feeling when looking at them.

I dont like that most of them are the main six again..... do something new hasbro!

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: September 26, 2017, 09:03:42 AM »
Wait, its an unpopular opinion that you don't have an opinion on all of us having our own opinions. Is that pretty much what you said? XD *gives cookies*

Aw. Well, I'm sure she tried really really hard to be sunshiney. Or maybe it's just that, growing up in the UK where summer is a mythical thing and sunshine even more so, it never occurred to me that pale blue and white wasn't sunshiny...I mean, that's about as blue as our sky ever gets in summer ;)

Yes, that's pretty much it. *pats headache with cookies* :mrgreen: I tried to pick a side because I figured I had to have an opinion on it too, but I really couldn't pick a side because I saw something in both sides. Maybe it's a blessing. :P

You've got a point! I never thought of it that way, that she might represent the UK summers. That's sweet. ^.^

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline alaskaallie

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: September 27, 2017, 02:20:54 AM »
What are some of your unpopular pony opinions?

I like most 3D symbols. Cutie Cascades, Princess Ponies, Magic Scenes, Precious Pockets, Secret Surprise, Merry Go Rounds.

I love tinsel hair. It's so beautiful, especially when it sparkles and flashes in sunlight.

I love gradient color and cascading symbol G3s. I think they're stunning and unique.

I know I'm late and maybe this has already been discussed but... are these unusual opinons?! I had no idea! I also secretly love tinsel then  :lol: these are the reasons why I love G3 so much- they really went crazy with the symbols. and precious pockets were my favorite childhood ponies!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: September 27, 2017, 07:44:34 AM »

I like most 3D symbols. Cutie Cascades, Princess Ponies, Magic Scenes, Precious Pockets, Secret Surprise, Merry Go Rounds.

I love tinsel hair. It's so beautiful, especially when it sparkles and flashes in sunlight.

I love gradient color and cascading symbol G3s. I think they're stunning and unique.

I know I'm late and maybe this has already been discussed but... are these unusual opinons?! I had no idea! I also secretly love tinsel then  :lol: these are the reasons why I love G3 so much- they really went crazy with the symbols. and precious pockets were my favorite childhood ponies!

Not everyone is into 3D symbols and I hear the precious pockets are easy to break. I have Bunny Hop sans symbol, poor girl.

Tinsel is lovely, but even I have to admit it can be kinduva pain to care for. XD
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 11:26:49 AM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: September 27, 2017, 11:20:45 PM »
Here is mine:
I hate taf ponies. I like the simplicity of just one symbol.
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline alaskaallie

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: September 27, 2017, 11:28:36 PM »
Here is mine:

Whaaaaaat?!  :shocked:
Now this is the content I came here to see and be shocked by.

Post Merge: September 27, 2017, 11:34:27 PM

Not everyone is into 3D symbols and I hear the precious pockets are easy to break. I have Bunny Hop sans symbol, poor girl.

Tinsel is lovely, but even I have to admit it can be kinduva pain to care for. XD

Of course tinsel can get ratty looking but when it's nice it's soooo niiiice... I love the sparkle. ah yes. I grew up with hand-me-down sweet pocket and bubblefish- sweet pocket's pocket was long gone and so was bubblefish's fish. Still loved them though. I'm looking for a bunny hop with an intact symbol! I've often heard that people think they're gimmicky but... I like gimmicky and ridiculous  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 11:34:27 PM by alaskaallie »

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #551 on: September 28, 2017, 06:15:24 AM »
I have a very unpopular opinion. I love all ponies. I even like the freaky BBES and eyelash princesses. The dance N prace with their weird button in front, the strange drink N wet babies, and even the peek a boo babies with their weird bulgy necks. Most of these ponies look great with their accessories so even the weird ones have a place in my herd.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 06:17:48 AM by SkyCakes »

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #552 on: September 28, 2017, 07:44:55 AM »
I have a very unpopular opinion. I love all ponies. I even like the freaky BBES and eyelash princesses. The dance N prace with their weird button in front, the strange drink N wet babies, and even the peek a boo babies with their weird bulgy necks. Most of these ponies look great with their accessories so even the weird ones have a place in my herd.

Same here! I just really love ponies! :lol:

Getting any pony I don't already have is always super exciting for me.

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: September 28, 2017, 04:21:22 PM »
Here is mine:

I don't like TAFs either, with the exception of the Sunshine Ponies, so you're not alone.

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: September 29, 2017, 10:04:46 PM »

Yay! I'm glad we've got each other northstar!

Glad I could shock you Alaskaallie!!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal