collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Unpopular Pony Opinions  (Read 404645 times)

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Unpopular Pony Opinions
« Reply #180 on: April 11, 2017, 09:21:02 PM »

Another unpopular opinion of mine is that I'm not too fussed about getting accessories with a few exceptions.

I'm the same way. I don't care about accessories. The exceptions for me would be things like the dragons, bushwoolies, etc....

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #181 on: April 12, 2017, 07:56:57 AM »

Another unpopular opinion of mine is that I'm not too fussed about getting accessories with a few exceptions.

I'm the same way. I don't care about accessories. The exceptions for me would be things like the dragons, bushwoolies, etc....

I am the ultimate accessory hypocrite, because I will go all out to get accessories for like a month or two, then get disenchanted with prices and fiddly pieces and give up and decide I don't care...and then something will trigger me off again. At the moment I am in a don't care mode. Last summer, though, I completed the pretty pals and most of the newborn twins (sigh).

So my unpopular opinion on accessories seems to be not having a stable opinion on them at all ><
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 12, 2017, 01:00:51 PM »
Just my personal, unpopular opinion:
Spoiler

Tirak looks like he has a huuge butt  :lookround:

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #183 on: April 12, 2017, 01:20:33 PM »
Goes with above spoiler
Spoiler
cuz I like, ....big, ...butts!   and I cannot lie
to quote the Humpty Hump.
Never noticed Tirek's big butt, I was too busy trying to figure out why he needed ponies when he just transforms them anyway.
Looks like what he shoulda been worried about was a better-fitting throne, no wonder he was cranky.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #184 on: April 12, 2017, 01:51:34 PM »
A lot of people seem to place #2 on the list of best G1 villains (after Tirek of course, lol).  Unpopular opinion:  I don't think he's very impressive at all.  The idea of Tambelon and a kingdom that's stuck in a dimension for a long time, I like that.  The unicorns getting stuck there while winking, I like that. Buttons' dream message, I like that. But Grogar himself has no presence and his design is just kind of . . . there.  "Yep, I sure am a sheep or goat a-wearing a collar. I got defeated by a magic bell that I placed so carelessly that the ponies found it before they even escaped."
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline orangepeachmango

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Which one's Pink?
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 12, 2017, 01:55:53 PM »
Spoiler

im dyin where are his back legs?????

wishlist

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 12, 2017, 02:56:47 PM »
A lot of people seem to place #2 on the list of best G1 villains (after Tirek of course, lol).  Unpopular opinion:  I don't think he's very impressive at all.  The idea of Tambelon and a kingdom that's stuck in a dimension for a long time, I like that.  The unicorns getting stuck there while winking, I like that. Buttons' dream message, I like that. But Grogar himself has no presence and his design is just kind of . . . there.  "Yep, I sure am a sheep or goat a-wearing a collar. I got defeated by a magic bell that I placed so carelessly that the ponies found it before they even escaped."

I agree. Grogar had the potential to be another creepy villain, like Tirek, Somnambula, or Crunch. But he really fell short.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 12, 2017, 04:29:53 PM »
Spoiler

:lmao:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Prince Primbrose

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Quit horsin around!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 12, 2017, 04:41:58 PM »
I also don't care about accessories- brushes, ribbons, pets, playsets... I'm not interested in them.

Also... I really dislike the Cutie Mark Crusaders. I recently rewatched the first few seasons of FIM and am now catching up on what I hadn't seen before; I had to skip all the CMC episodes and now I suffer through every new one. I just don't like their storylines at all.

lostpony

« Reply #189 on: April 12, 2017, 05:20:26 PM »
It took me a long time to like them just because of the word "cutie mark"

Their best episode is Cutie Mark Crusaders but mostly because of Diamond Tiara's whose voice is soooo good that episode.

Is it unpopular to really, really like Diamond Tiara, both as a failed bully and even more as a reformed good guy?

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #190 on: April 12, 2017, 05:36:29 PM »
It took me a long time to like them just because of the word "cutie mark"

Their best episode is Cutie Mark Crusaders but mostly because of Diamond Tiara's whose voice is soooo good that episode.

Is it unpopular to really, really like Diamond Tiara, both as a failed bully and even more as a reformed good guy?

Maybe but I'm with you on that one. That was a good episode and it was because of how Diamond Tiara was handled

lostpony

« Reply #191 on: April 12, 2017, 06:02:06 PM »
Aside from the pilot thats my most favoritest episode.

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 13, 2017, 02:15:29 PM »
whoops, posted this in the wrong thread the first time ^^;;

I like Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon, from the little I've seen of them in the cartoons :) But I've always liked valley girls for some reason, haha.

Yes, this!! Grogar's alright but I've never thought he was quite as awesome as a lot of people make him out to be. (I don't think Tambelon is one of the ~*absolute best episodes*~ either. It is a good one but I don't like it quite as much as everyone else seems to, if that makes sense?)

Speaking of the cartoon, I love The End of Flutter Valley. That seems to be a pretty unpopular opinion around here ^^; I like "Bright Lights" too, dunno how popular that one is..

I think we should have got to the point where we stop labelling each other and just get on with it now. I mean, seriously. The ponies don't know if you don't buy them, and if someone doesn't want to, that means someone else has the opportunity.

tl:dr - I guess my unpopular opinion here is that people should stop worrying what other people like/dislike and just worry about what they like/dislike instead.

Here, here!! People need stop worrying about what other people think about a lot of things, I think, not just ponies :) Just focus on what _you_ like, don't worry about everyone else all the time.

Mommy Bombs Away and her babies Depth Charge and Torpedo.

XD

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 13, 2017, 02:21:53 PM »
Speaking of the cartoon, I love The End of Flutter Valley. That seems to be a pretty unpopular opinion around here ^^; I like "Bright Lights" too, dunno how popular that one is..

I always wondered why they never made a Night Shade toy.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 13, 2017, 03:20:03 PM »

I always wondered why they never made a Night Shade toy.

Me too.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal