collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Unpopular Pony Opinions  (Read 404694 times)

Offline Blue Haired Ken Doll

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
  • Always eat your vegetables young grasshopper ♡
    • View Profile
    • My Blog ♡
Re: Unpopular Pony Opinions
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2017, 05:18:35 PM »
I love tinsle! And I love cute gimicks like the sweet talking ponies, or the ones with the straw
Also im not crazy about g4, I have 3 ponies but I wont get many more.
(ᵄ̴̶̷́ॢ ˙̮ ᵄ̴̶̷̀∗ॢ) ♡ Formerly known as Diamond Pony

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2017, 05:24:30 PM »
Recycling these, but I don't like sea ponies either - or flutters for that matter... they're a bit weird.

I like 3D symbols... I think they're awesome, except for storage, then they suck. Lots!

I like the Tootsie pose. I don't care that the leg is longer, I love how casual and carefree it looks, such happy lopsided ponies!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2017, 06:01:27 PM »
I love the eyelash princesses, I think there's a very small pool of us :lol:. The piggy ponies are weird. The cartoon aside from the specials was horrible and unwatchable for me.

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2017, 06:38:30 PM »
I don't like Rapunzel or Mimic. In fact, Mimic is the only TE pony I don't like.

I think ponies in Collector's pose look depressed.

I don't care for baby ponies.

I prefer ponies without gimmicks.

Offline orangepeachmango

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Which one's Pink?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2017, 07:12:50 PM »
I think ponies in Collector's pose look depressed.

I don't care for baby ponies.

both of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate nearly all baby ponies... and i think the collectors pose is SUCH a stinker. theres so many beautiful poses out there the collectors one is so Eyore..

wishlist

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2017, 07:37:08 PM »
I like Bunny Hop's pose. As a kid, I thought it was really cool.

Goldilocks was way more cuter then Rapunzel.

And. I am ready to dodge fakies. I wouldn't like most G1 ponies if it wasn't for nostalgia.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2017, 12:43:56 AM »
Oh, I just thought of another one.  I don't like the idea of the boy ponies being drafthorses (furry hooves) while the females don't have furry hooves.

If they wanted to make a new breed with both male AND female drafthorses, then okay.  But having just the boys as drafthorses (and in the US, ALL the boys except like two babies) just doesn't make sense.  (I also dislike most of the Big Brother ponies' designs.)

I blame Lady & the Tramp for this, with the whole "the girl puppies are purebred spaniels still, somehow, and the boy puppy is a clone of the Tramp", lol.  What was up with that?
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline orangepeachmango

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Which one's Pink?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2017, 12:48:30 AM »
Oh, I just thought of another one.  I don't like the idea of the boy ponies being drafthorses (furry hooves) while the females don't have furry hooves.

If they wanted to make a new breed with both male AND female drafthorses, then okay.  But having just the boys as drafthorses (and in the US, ALL the boys except like two babies) just doesn't make sense.  (I also dislike most of the Big Brother ponies' designs.)

I blame Lady & the Tramp for this, with the whole "the girl puppies are purebred spaniels still, somehow, and the boy puppy is a clone of the Tramp", lol.  What was up with that?

heteronormativity is everywhere, my dude!! the boys are drafthorses so that you know theyre boys :        )
just like things with eyelashes are girls, and scruffy hard working scrappy things are boys. hasbro is no exception, especially in the 80s. but even now- they have a seperate "boy" mold instead of just making boy ponies with the same molds.

wishlist

Offline princessluna11706

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2017, 04:10:02 AM »
I don't like Gusty. She is the equivalent of a 90s webpage with a green background and red text.

:lol: this made me laugh out loud!

I like the BBE babies! I had some as a kid and I think they're really cute.
I also like eyelash princesses and tinsel. 

The original Princess Luna.

I'm on Instagram! http://instagram.com/kitarei1 :)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2017, 06:20:48 AM »
I like Bunny Hop's pose. As a kid, I thought it was really cool.

Goldilocks was way more cuter then Rapunzel.

And. I am ready to dodge fakies. I wouldn't like most G1 ponies if it wasn't for nostalgia.

I like Bunny Hop's pose too. It's one of my favorites.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2017, 08:03:45 AM »
but even now- they have a seperate "boy" mold instead of just making boy ponies with the same molds.

Prism Glider and Neon Lights are dudes and they're in female molds. All the G2 boys had the same molds as the girls, too. Not to mention some of the traditionally female G1 ponies were made into boys in different countries (the Prince ponies, Re Unicorno, Gustavo, etc)... but I'm rambling. ^^;

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2017, 09:13:14 AM »
What are some of your unpopular pony opinions?

I love tinsel hair. It's so beautiful, especially when it sparkles and flashes in sunlight.

I don't like the Mimic pose. It's my least favorite unicorn pose.

I don't like certain Collector Status Ponies like;

Mimic, if she were more green and less yellow and were on a different pose, I'd be desperately wanting her, because her hair is unique and gorgeous and I adore Twinkle Eyes and the color of hers especially.

I don't get the love for Rapunzel either. She's just blah to me and I don't care for her colors and symbol.

I love the Gingerbread and Tootsie poses. I think they're cute.

I love gradient color and cascading symbol G3s. I think they're stunning and unique.

I agree with the above!

I love the Gingerbread pose too, it's athletic and strong.  I did own a perfect Gingerbread once but I sold her within three months because I couldn't bear to display her.  I kept worrying too much about her condition.  Too perfect! However, I do have Shady, Daisy Sweet, Sky Rocket and Birthday pony but I would love to have TE Sky Rocket and Cupcake too.

I also love the Tootsie pose, particularly Tootsie, Snowflake, Cuddles, Merriweather, Cherries Jubilee, Tutti Frutti, Sweet Suds, Cherry Sweet, Rosette, Play Time and Magic Star. So many nice ponies!

My favourite complete set of ponies is the set that includes Snowflake, Gypsy, Honeycomb and Hopscotch.  Not sure if that's controversial or not but I think they are just such a great set.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2017, 09:36:32 AM »
What are some of your unpopular pony opinions?

I love tinsel hair. It's so beautiful, especially when it sparkles and flashes in sunlight.

I don't like the Mimic pose. It's my least favorite unicorn pose.

I don't like certain Collector Status Ponies like;

Mimic, if she were more green and less yellow and were on a different pose, I'd be desperately wanting her, because her hair is unique and gorgeous and I adore Twinkle Eyes and the color of hers especially.

I don't get the love for Rapunzel either. She's just blah to me and I don't care for her colors and symbol.

I love the Gingerbread and Tootsie poses. I think they're cute.

I love gradient color and cascading symbol G3s. I think they're stunning and unique.

I agree with the above!

I love the Gingerbread pose too, it's athletic and strong.  I did own a perfect Gingerbread once but I sold her within three months because I couldn't bear to display her.  I kept worrying too much about her condition.  Too perfect! However, I do have Shady, Daisy Sweet, Sky Rocket and Birthday pony but I would love to have TE Sky Rocket and Cupcake too.

I also love the Tootsie pose, particularly Tootsie, Snowflake, Cuddles, Merriweather, Cherries Jubilee, Tutti Frutti, Sweet Suds, Cherry Sweet, Rosette, Play Time and Magic Star. So many nice ponies!

My favourite complete set of ponies is the set that includes Snowflake, Gypsy, Honeycomb and Hopscotch.  Not sure if that's controversial or not but I think they are just such a great set.

Who's Daisy Sweet?
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2017, 09:37:16 AM »
All the G2 boys had the same molds as the girls, too.

Yeah, I really like that about G2.

I like Bunny Hop's pose as well.

I don't know if this is controversial, but I wish Honeycomb's hair was golden (like her baby) instead of chartreuse.  I think it makes more sense for a bee themed pony--like honey. ;)
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal