Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Unpopular Pony Opinions

<< < (2/555) > >>

little.fox:
I really don't like Rapunzel either, I can't see what the fuss is about, at all!  :what:

Also, so-softs freak me out! Never liked the feel of flocking.. *shudders*

LadyMoondancer:
I don't like the So-Softs either.  Even as a kid I didn't like their gimmick.

I don't like Morning Glory (the flutter).  Not her personality and definitely not her color scheme.

Dream Beauties look perpetually depressed to me because their mouths are like real horse mouths, so essentially they aren't smiling.

I think Teeny Tiny babies are the worst molds ever made with one exception (the Newborn Cuties).  Worse than G4, worse than G3.5.  Talk about 'not looking anything like horses'.

I don't like the Newborn molds or the Fancy Mermaid mold either.

little.fox:

--- Quote from: LadyMoondancer on March 29, 2017, 12:00:58 PM ---I don't like the So-Softs either.  Even as a kid I didn't like their gimmick.

I don't like Morning Glory (the flutter).  Not her personality and definitely not her color scheme.

Dream Beauties look perpectually depressed to me because their mouths are like real horse mouths, so essentially they aren't smiling.

--- End quote ---

Oh yeah, I forgot about Dream Beauties. I just can't love those girls. They have such an empty, glazed over expression that I find unsettling, especially in combination with all that makeup.

orangepeachmango:

--- Quote from: little.fox on March 29, 2017, 11:57:40 AM ---I really don't like Rapunzel either, I can't see what the fuss is about, at all!  :what:

Also, so-softs freak me out! Never liked the feel of flocking.. *shudders*

--- End quote ---

I used to really not care for sosofts. Not because of the texture, but because their beautiful symbols get so covered up! Angel is one of my most favoritest ponies and you can't even tell it's her under all that fluff! I actually rather like the texture of the flocking though, it's rather... Stimtastic

Leave a Whisper:
With the exception of G3 Applejack I don't like AJ.

Post Merge: March 29, 2017, 12:17:12 PM

--- Quote from: little.fox on March 29, 2017, 12:07:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: LadyMoondancer on March 29, 2017, 12:00:58 PM ---I don't like the So-Softs either.  Even as a kid I didn't like their gimmick.

Dream Beauties look perpectually depressed to me because their mouths are like real horse mouths, so essentially they aren't smiling.

--- End quote ---

Oh yeah, I forgot about Dream Beauties. I just can't love those girls. They have such an empty, glazed over expression that I find unsettling, especially in combination with all that makeup.

--- End quote ---

I love them. They remind me of Fashion Star Fillies and She-Ra horses.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version