Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Unpopular Pony Opinions

<< < (520/555) > >>

Dreamer:

--- Quote from: Lilja on January 24, 2022, 12:59:37 PM ---
This is a good analysis! There is something impressive about those simple designs that get it "just right". I think Posey is another one example where the design elements come together very well (she's popular for a reason!)

--- End quote ---

Thank you, thank you! :woot: I love analyzing all kinds of character designs!

Now to not derail the topic too much uhhhh I know BasicFun!Moonstone's body colour is a bit greyer than the original's pastel blue, but I kinda like that too  ;)

Mrs. Prospector:
I think Gingerbread looks better with a slightly yellowed faded color than her original bright white color. She looks more "toasty" for lack of a better word, which I think suits her cookie theme better.

sunshinedim:
Unpopular opinion: I loved the fact that humans and humanoid characters like the witches were in the first generation of MLP. It somehow made the world more believable  to 5 year old me and I.... dreamed of the day Wind Whistler would come to take me away to ponyland.

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: sunshinedim on February 10, 2022, 09:42:56 AM ---Unpopular opinion: I loved the fact that humans and humanoid characters like the witches were in the first generation of MLP. It somehow made the world more believable  to 5 year old me and I.... dreamed of the day Wind Whistler would come to take me away to ponyland.

--- End quote ---

:woot: :hifive:

starscout:
I don't really like the sitting pose. Sorry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version