Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Unpopular Pony Opinions

<< < (518/555) > >>

Dreamer:
So, yesterday i watched the G5 film. I wasn't very fond of the toys but being aware they mostly depend on the film as a starting point I decided to reserve judgement until I saw it by myself.

...that said, I did not enjoy it at all. Overall it felt like a very watered down version of FiM, and I didn't like FiM to begin with, so...  :P

I like to pride myself in finding good things in mediocre children's media, but this ain't it chief.

...I do like Izzy Moonbow a bit, tho. I can vibe with her hippie artistic personality. Again, not digging the toys of her but... maybe I could find a purple unicorn with blue hair in some other generation and declare it an acceptable substitute  ;)

Pokeyonekenobie:

--- Quote from: Dreamer on January 23, 2022, 01:13:12 AM ---So, yesterday i watched the G5 film. I wasn't very fond of the toys but being aware they mostly depend on the film as a starting point I decided to reserve judgement until I saw it by myself.

...that said, I did not enjoy it at all. Overall it felt like a very watered down version of FiM, and I didn't like FiM to begin with, so...  :P

I like to pride myself in finding good things in mediocre children's media, but this ain't it chief.

...I do like Izzy Moonbow a bit, tho. I can vibe with her hippie artistic personality. Again, not digging the toys of her but... maybe I could find a purple unicorn with blue hair in some other generation and declare it an acceptable substitute  ;)

--- End quote ---

You mean like G1 Buttons (non TAF version), who also has buttons as a symbol?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Dreamer:

--- Quote from: Pokeyonekenobie on January 23, 2022, 09:36:46 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Yeah!! Is she pink or purple tho?? Card art shows her as purple but I see her toy pictures as pink. Is it the lighting?

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: Dreamer on January 23, 2022, 12:39:16 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Yeah!! Is she pink or purple tho?? Card art shows her as purple but I see her toy pictures as pink. Is it the lighting?

--- End quote ---

She's pink.

Pokeyonekenobie:

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on January 23, 2022, 03:31:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dreamer on January 23, 2022, 12:39:16 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

She's pink.

--- End quote ---

The so-soft version I have is actually purple underneath the flocking.  I've never seen the "Movie" (non-flocked UK) version so I'm not sure of the actual color.  But a de-flocked Buttons should be purple, barring any discoloration due to age.  Or maybe mine is purple because it's discolored?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version