Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Unpopular Pony Opinions

<< < (516/555) > >>

Leave a Whisper:
Wish Sprout would have had blue or purple hair. Red/yellow is not an attractive scheme without a color in the cooler end of the spectrum to break it up.

thebluewolf:
I dont really know if this is an unpopular opinion or not but i honestly dont like so soft ponies all that much. Its not the ponies themselves i dont like though, its the flocking. It looks weird and doesnt age well, plus i just dont like the texture of most flocked toys.. Theres certain so softs who i think would look absolutely gorgeous as regular ponies, but they dont look as nice as they could because theyre covered in flocking.. and they never got regular releases, so theyre just forever stuck as so soft ponies which is a shame!

Despite all that though i would never purposefully deflock a so soft pony if it was in decent condition.. Ponies, especially g1 ponies, are getting harder to find in good shape every day so i would feel terrible ruining a perfectly good pony. But i would be lying if i said i wasnt hoping i would somehow find certain so softs with all their flocking already taken off so i could have the pony underneath without ruining the flocking for no reason lol

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: thebluewolf on January 21, 2022, 12:53:23 PM ---I dont really know if this is an unpopular opinion or not but i honestly dont like so soft ponies all that much. Its not the ponies themselves i dont like though, its the flocking. It looks weird and doesnt age well, plus i just dont like the texture of most flocked toys.. Theres certain so softs who i think would look absolutely gorgeous as regular ponies, but they dont look as nice as they could because theyre covered in flocking.. and they never got regular releases, so theyre just forever stuck as so soft ponies which is a shame!

Despite all that though i would never purposefully deflock a so soft pony if it was in decent condition.. Ponies, especially g1 ponies, are getting harder to find in good shape every day so i would feel terrible ruining a perfectly good pony. But i would be lying if i said i wasnt hoping i would somehow find certain so softs with all their flocking already taken off so i could have the pony underneath without ruining the flocking for no reason lol

--- End quote ---

Some people sell deflocked ponies.

Wardah:

--- Quote from: Taffeta on January 21, 2022, 09:40:05 AM ---I love the glittering shs and the prom queens, also. I wish we'd had the prom queens here. Even though, culturally speaking, it wouldn't have made any sense at the time of the release.

--- End quote ---

They could have always changed the name to something more culturally relevant since a prom is just a fancy dance and I'm sure there's some kind of fancy dances you have over there.

milkywaymochi:

--- Quote from: thebluewolf on January 21, 2022, 12:53:23 PM ---Theres certain so softs who i think would look absolutely gorgeous as regular ponies, but they dont look as nice as they could because theyre covered in flocking.. and they never got regular releases, so theyre just forever stuck as so soft ponies which is a shame

--- End quote ---

Actually, there are non flocked versions of the so soft ponies. If I recall correctly, they were only available in Europe, and were known as the movie star ponies, on account of them appearing in the my little pony '85 movie?  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version