Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Unpopular Pony Opinions

<< < (507/555) > >>

Leave a Whisper:
I think that G5 pegasus not being able to fly is dumb.

SpacePinto:

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on October 02, 2021, 10:19:44 AM ---I think that G5 pegasus not being able to fly is dumb.

--- End quote ---

I agree with you.

Taffeta:

--- Quote from: SpacePinto on October 02, 2021, 09:40:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on October 02, 2021, 10:19:44 AM ---I think that G5 pegasus not being able to fly is dumb.

--- End quote ---

I agree with you.

--- End quote ---

I think it's just weird, tbh. Like I said before, it's physiological, not magical. I don't care what G4 said about it.

NanoRuby:

--- Quote from: Taffeta on October 03, 2021, 12:42:41 AM ---

--- End quote ---

I agree with you.

--- End quote ---

I think it's just weird, tbh. Like I said before, it's physiological, not magical. I don't care what G4 said about it.

--- End quote ---

See, I'm the opposite here. Ever since I was little it's bothered me that G1 and 3 (and 4 to a lesser extent) pegasi can fly since their wings are so small, so I've always assumed there was a magical element to pegasus flight. Child me would feel very validated ^^

SunPony:

--- Quote from: NanoRuby on October 03, 2021, 05:08:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: Taffeta on October 03, 2021, 12:42:41 AM ---

--- End quote ---

I agree with you.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

See, I'm the opposite here. Ever since I was little it's bothered me that G1 and 3 (and 4 to a lesser extent) pegasi can fly since their wings are so small, so I've always assumed there was a magical element to pegasus flight. Child me would feel very validated ^^

--- End quote ---
Oh yeah, there's no way ANY of the regular pegasi in G1, 3, 4, or 5 would be able to fly without magic (I'm not too familiar with G2 wings).  Those wings are all way too small/poorly shaped).  G5 does have the "best" wings from a morphological point of view, with G4 also being somewhat good, but they are still too small.  This had bothered me since I was a kid also, so you are not alone in thinking that! G5 wings make me really happy that they are moving towards more reasonable wings.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version