collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What made you smile today?  (Read 246582 times)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
Re: What made you smile today?
« Reply #1680 on: November 23, 2021, 09:26:56 AM »
My sharky is so loved today!!! She got a postcard with art on it & a post was dedicated solely to her. It warms both her plushie heart & mine xxx
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: November 23, 2021, 02:35:44 PM »
I got happy mail today in the form of best friend necklaces in the form of Legend of Zelda heart container. Hannah's is in traditional red and gold while mine is sapphire blue and gold.
They are a bit bigger than I had pictured when I picked them out and they could benefit with an extension to the chains but they are totally wearable.I
Hannah is my best friend and a soul mate and she does what she can to keep me going, sometimes just by being there. I try to do the same for her, and with both of us being Zelda freaks heart containers seemed like one of two obvious choices and we already have fairy bottle necklaces. Anyway it made me happy today.

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: November 24, 2021, 05:35:18 PM »
I can't go to sleep because it's snowing outside! Wonderful!  :happy:

I heard the results of the blood test on Tuesday and almost everything is fine.  :)
I have mild hypothyroidism and got pills for it. I will go for blood tests again in February next year.
Leukocytes are elevated and it’s a bit of a mystery. :huh: I have had a strange feeling in my throat for over a year now, but the doctor couldn’t say anything about it and couldn’t find anything by looking into my mouth. It will be examined next year unless I feel worse sooner.  :huh:

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1683 on: November 26, 2021, 07:23:35 AM »
I'm glad your test went well :) Could the feeling in your throat be related to the hypothyroidism? Or swollen lymph nodes? Your doctor probably would have found that though.

--

I joined WalMart+ since I get deliveries often. They sent me a welcome box with stuff including a full size tube of Sensodyne Pro Enamel tooth paste! I've actually been looking to get this exact tooth paste when my current one runs out. My teeth have like clear spots? Where you can see whiter sections behind the yellowed layer (coffee drinker, heh). So I figure my top layer of enamel is really weak and thin.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1684 on: November 26, 2021, 08:33:54 AM »
Well done Walmart!

Heart of Midnight, so glad that your tests show nothing serious, and that what is there can be managed. Hope things smooth out for you now!

My happy thing for the day. A game site I'm on started its Christmas festival early. And right now everyone is gifting each other silly and cute bits of art, jokes, gifs and all kinds of things. It's just really nice.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: November 26, 2021, 06:26:07 PM »
BlackCurtains & Taffeta  :grouphug: :heart:

I'm glad your test went well :) Could the feeling in your throat be related to the hypothyroidism? Or swollen lymph nodes? Your doctor probably would have found that though.

Yes, I think it can and I hope it is due to hypothyroidism. Too bad I didn’t notice asking the doctor if it could be because of it.  :huh:
He touched my neck with his hand and he could not find the swollen lymph nodes. According to the doctor, that feeling may also be due to the anxiety I have, but I don’t believe it at all myself. I have suffered from anxiety for most of my life, but this strange feeling in my throat has not existed before.

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: November 27, 2021, 07:47:39 PM »
I finally started building my Initial D song library for offline listening, and I already have 13 songs and counting! :frolic:
Inka Dinka Doo

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1687 on: November 28, 2021, 05:52:48 AM »
Yes, I think it can and I hope it is due to hypothyroidism. Too bad I didn’t notice asking the doctor if it could be because of it.  :huh:

I have hypothyroidism too. I have a lot of problems with my throat but most of it is from having scar tissue removed when I was a kid. But my mom, who also has it, had problems with her throat before she was on medication. She swore there was something IN her throat and would gag trying to get it out. It eventually went away when she was the medicine for a while. :hug: Whatever it is, I hope it goes away!

--

Ahh, I finally have my regular coffee :awake:

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: November 28, 2021, 03:07:34 PM »

I have hypothyroidism too. I have a lot of problems with my throat but most of it is from having scar tissue removed when I was a kid. But my mom, who also has it, had problems with her throat before she was on medication. She swore there was something IN her throat and would gag trying to get it out. It eventually went away when she was the medicine for a while. :hug: Whatever it is, I hope it goes away!

:heart: Let's hope so!!!
I don't remember telling you here on the forum that I see that there's something… :huh: I really hope it’s just that thyroid that swells. The doctor didn’t see anything in my throat and he didn’t believe I could see.  :hmm: He just wondered how I supposedly could see so deeply. Well, it's not easy, but with a flashlight and a mirror. At the same time, I have to try not to vomit.  :X
I felt stupid and paranoid at the time of my first visit to the doctor at the beginning of November.

----

:whistle: Oops! So that the conversation doesn’t go to complain and OT, I’ll say I’m glad I already have some Christmas at home. It was now the first Advent Sunday and I hung a Christmas wreath on the front door and started making Christmas cards.  :xmas:

Offline starscout

• Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony blog
« Reply #1689 on: November 28, 2021, 04:41:50 PM »
I finally upgraded my art software!!  :happy:

art commissions non-MLP sales post

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: November 29, 2021, 11:30:31 AM »
It's snowing hard outside! Just in time for Christmas month! Aahh, it's so beautiful :frolic:

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: November 29, 2021, 12:14:14 PM »
On a non-Pony Discord I was talking about crafting, so I mention the customisation process in general, & gave the specific example of Menorah. It's only the start of Hanukkah!!! (didn't know that). I put up her whole family to celebrate.

So, Happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate it xxx
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: November 29, 2021, 03:56:57 PM »
While out in Henley today I bumped into a crowd of people outside Beatle George Harrison's house. Turns out it is 20 years today since he passed away. They had travelled a couple of hours to visit but did not know much of the history of the house so I had fun telling them what I knew - they seemed so grateful and were all smiles - which made me smile :)
Oh and there were two beautiful flower wreaths in autumnal reds & oranges adorning the fancy gates, looked so pretty!

Online Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1693 on: November 29, 2021, 04:12:25 PM »
@glitterball George Harrison is definitely underrated. Here Comes the Sun always makes me happy :)
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1694 on: November 30, 2021, 07:07:06 AM »
 My bank amuses me.

Each month they send me a review of my spending.

If I spend more than the previous month, they start lecturing me on saving advice.
If I spend less, they start encouraging me to use my debit card and go shopping.

*pats them*
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal