collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What made you smile today?  (Read 250144 times)

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
Re: What made you smile today?
« Reply #900 on: May 04, 2020, 01:23:04 PM »
The grocery store a block away from me has been remodeling the past 2 weeks. It's not very big but I can walk there.
Anyways, I noticed that they now carry FETA CHEESE AND PICKLES! Cheese is china is disgusting unless you happen to live in a large city or have an import store near by - but this is the real thing. Pickles also aren't easy to come by either.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: May 04, 2020, 02:28:49 PM »
I finally ordered a large canvas print3
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 02:56:11 PM by Lady Frostbite »

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: May 05, 2020, 09:00:44 AM »
Some very good sheep (and their shepherd!) in Wales are doing their bit to help during the pandemic; I'm glad of a bit of good news, especially when it involves sheep. :D

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-52542654

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: May 05, 2020, 08:05:51 PM »
Phone call wi a pal & bait Pony in a package. Even if the reason for it is a complaint, the phone call was great & a good laugh overall. Feedback has been left for package too
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: May 06, 2020, 01:02:33 PM »
I have anxiety over phone calls. I’m not sure exactly what it is, but they always make me nervous. But today I had to make a call to the USPS due to a package I ordered (containing a very special grail of mine) from a lovely person in Virginia. I haven’t gotten updates on the tracking in a month, so that’s why I was calling.
The call went good, and I learnt that the USPS is behind by about a month or two due to covid-19 and a lack of people able to work. I understand all that, and am just happy to know it isn’t lost. It’s in a warehouse somewhere waiting to be sorted.
The part that made me smile was Miss. Debbie (the lady I spoke to) was super nice, and I made a phone call all on my own! Which for me is an accomplishment since I’ll just use the email service if I can.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #905 on: May 06, 2020, 01:13:52 PM »
I feel the same about the phone, Mewtwofan - well done for conquering your fear and checking up on your grail!

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: May 06, 2020, 08:17:35 PM »
I have anxiety over phone calls. I’m not sure exactly what it is, but they always make me nervous. But today I had to make a call to the USPS due to a package I ordered (containing a very special grail of mine) from a lovely person in Virginia. I haven’t gotten updates on the tracking in a month, so that’s why I was calling.
The call went good, and I learnt that the USPS is behind by about a month or two due to covid-19 and a lack of people able to work. I understand all that, and am just happy to know it isn’t lost. It’s in a warehouse somewhere waiting to be sorted.
The part that made me smile was Miss. Debbie (the lady I spoke to) was super nice, and I made a phone call all on my own! Which for me is an accomplishment since I’ll just use the email service if I can.
I myself hate most phone calls & don't answer my phone. I only called cause of complaints thread post, but it was a great call & made me feel better somehow.

Well done you on making that call & well done lady on the other end being nice & helpful!!! That makes a huge difference these days!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Miniature Sheep

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: May 07, 2020, 08:32:02 AM »
Being an absolute renegade on the way to work, blowing on dandelions to send the seeds flying about - go forth, my pretties! Let the dandelion empire reign supreme! :devious:

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: May 08, 2020, 08:54:05 AM »
Hopefully going to get more ponies to customise. Plus I’ve got hair coming tomorrow, then I’ve got to order some more.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: May 08, 2020, 09:37:53 AM »
Google brought back the Pac Man Game Doodle of the Day today.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: May 08, 2020, 11:14:20 AM »
So early this morning I dragged my sleepy body up, changed into my kit and went for a run, before all the crowds had a chance to fill the roads.

I am pleased to say that I smashed my 5k time, I did it under 30 minutes, and considering that I had NEVER run until I started Couch-to-5k in February, I am quite chuffed! (chuffed = UK word meaning happy)  :lol:

It also means that I had hit my 10,000 step target by noon today LOL  :P

I myself hate most phone calls & don't answer my phone. I only called cause of complaints thread post, but it was a great call & made me feel better somehow.

Well done you on making that call & well done lady on the other end being nice & helpful!!! That makes a huge difference these days!!!

Well done on the call! I used to DREAD making calls, but my career path threw me into both making and TAKING  :shocked: :shocked: calls when I first started out as a newbie in IT support many moons ago. My first weeks at my new job made me feel sick with anxiety but then I got used to it.

It helps me now for when I need to call up somewhere (utilities, phone etc) as I understand what the call-centre person is going through; being polite, friendly and dropping the odd joke puts them at ease and kind of encourages them to give me the best customer service in response!  :cool:  hehe, using my devious wiles....  :biggrin:

Offline Miniature Sheep

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: May 12, 2020, 08:23:53 AM »
Upon getting home from work today, I performed a vitally important experiment, in order to find out what happens when you dip a Rice Krispies square into a glass of Rioja. The answer is... deliciousness! That was a matter that seriously needed to be investigated - for science!  :wine:

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #912 on: May 12, 2020, 09:00:36 AM »
My cat Eclipse stretching flat out on me on the couch earlier

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: May 12, 2020, 09:56:15 PM »
Started blushing my first doll custom. I need to redo she shoulders and touch up a few parts tomorrow, but so far so good.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: May 13, 2020, 10:01:31 AM »
I saw a tortoise crossing the road. :D

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal