collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What made you smile today?  (Read 249513 times)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What made you smile today?
« Reply #585 on: July 03, 2019, 07:08:49 AM »
Listening to a group called Nova Era on my way to work this morning.  They take classical music and "pop" it up.  When I saw them perform at Downtown Disney (now Disney Springs) they were dressed in 17th Century FOP costumes.  It was highly entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Mv6Q9_RYU

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: July 03, 2019, 01:35:11 PM »
Popped into Laura Ashley furniture store and had a rummage in the "batch end" wallpaper bins.

Very surprised to find a single roll of discontinued "Josette, Carnation" in there for £3 !!! Bargain!
(normal price £34, when available.)

Cool. Will make for a good candidate for a small feature wall / mantle wall  :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: July 03, 2019, 02:41:07 PM »
Playing Thistleweed Park that I finally got, from the Steam sale!

Offline CloudyGlow

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: July 03, 2019, 02:51:32 PM »
Halle Bailey will play Ariel in Disney's live-action remake of The Little Mermaid. I don't like the remakes but it makes me smile because I listen to that Warrior song from A Wrinkle in Time so much. It's one of my favorite songs. I want to hear her sing Part of Your World

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #589 on: July 03, 2019, 03:42:20 PM »
Halle Bailey will play Ariel in Disney's live-action remake of The Little Mermaid. I don't like the remakes but it makes me smile because I listen to that Warrior song from A Wrinkle in Time so much. It's one of my favorite songs. I want to hear her sing Part of Your World

I had actually been wondering why they hadn't done the Little Mermaid yet...

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: July 05, 2019, 06:44:34 AM »
The AA Tv ad featuring Red Dwarf.

Awesome ;)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline katrine2309

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Every day is someone's birthday - celebrate it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: July 05, 2019, 07:24:54 AM »
I was brushing one of the cats on the kitchenfloor and said to him that I soon will have a fourth cat, with all the fur coming loose from him. He answered by getting up and walking to the bodyscale and sit on it so I asked if he thought he had lost some weight will all the fur coming off and went to see but then he walked off of it, not letting me see. I couldn't help but laugh, it was such a human thing to do.

(I can't really answer why we have a body scale on the kitchenfloor, it's where it ended up somehow.)

This. This made me smile :) I talk to my dog too, all the time. I think people talking to animals like they understand us are awesome (because who knows - maybe they do!),
Visit my Flickr for doll & pony pictures!

My wantlist - pony wear, backcards & puffy/flat stickers

Looking for Puffy Stickers: Ripple (seapony), Gypsy and Gusty on original backing

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: July 05, 2019, 08:20:15 AM »
Got a reply from the creators of Lottie dolls (same height as 90s Stacie), they going to make some outfits for the dolls with the ideas I gave them, I’ve got more ideas for them.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: July 05, 2019, 07:22:51 PM »
I just bought Gangs of New York on DVD :happy:
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #594 on: July 05, 2019, 11:16:33 PM »
Listening to a group called Nova Era on my way to work this morning.  They take classical music and "pop" it up.  When I saw them perform at Downtown Disney (now Disney Springs) they were dressed in 17th Century FOP costumes.  It was highly entertaining.

That was really good, I love the concept. Too bad they're not on any streamingsites, I would start to listen in a heartbeat.

I was brushing one of the cats on the kitchenfloor and said to him that I soon will have a fourth cat, with all the fur coming loose from him. He answered by getting up and walking to the bodyscale and sit on it so I asked if he thought he had lost some weight will all the fur coming off and went to see but then he walked off of it, not letting me see. I couldn't help but laugh, it was such a human thing to do.

(I can't really answer why we have a body scale on the kitchenfloor, it's where it ended up somehow.)

This. This made me smile :) I talk to my dog too, all the time. I think people talking to animals like they understand us are awesome (because who knows - maybe they do!),

Awww.. I talk to my cats all the time. Two of them always answers back so we have fullblown conversations :lol:.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: July 08, 2019, 07:14:18 AM »

That was really good, I love the concept. Too bad they're not on any streamingsites, I would start to listen in a heartbeat.

If you go to their website https://www.novaeramusic.com/ you can order a USB with all their music on it for $25 + shipping.  I don't know how much that translates into in your currency but there was nothing on their store site saying that they don't ship worldwide.  You could always message them through their "Contact Us" link and ask, though.  It looks like they take PayPal.

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: July 08, 2019, 09:23:04 AM »
Messing around with jewellery makes me happy. I sorted my earrings, it's so nice to have them organised and to find earrings I completely forgot about. ^.^

Also, I've been eating A LOT of garbage lately, for two months or so, and I didn't gain any weight! :blink: I really thought I messed up, turns out I didn't. :D

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #597 on: July 08, 2019, 10:39:35 PM »

If you go to their website https://www.novaeramusic.com/ you can order a USB with all their music on it for $25 + shipping.  I don't know how much that translates into in your currency but there was nothing on their store site saying that they don't ship worldwide.  You could always message them through their "Contact Us" link and ask, though.  It looks like they take PayPal.

Cool, thanks! It's a pretty decent price, almost what a double CD cost back in the days. It's also below any customs fee, I just need to pay the taxes for it. I'll see if I can get it next month :).

Smile of the day, my kitten (or teenager) has a very highpitched meow, you barely even hear it, you just see her open her mouth. Sometimes it's lower and what my ears catch reminds me of a babybird. It is so adorable. So I have three cats; one who sound like a pidgeon, one who sound like babybirds and who sounds like a toddler crying. Waking up in the morning and meating that when I get out of the bedroom just makes my smile go from ear to ear.

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: July 12, 2019, 10:01:33 AM »
Little girl on the bus.

I am usually annoyed by kids being noisy on buses. But this little mite was doing her level best to serenade the top deck of the bus with an array of musical hits - mostly comprising of "doe a deer" from the Sound of Music and then, randomly, "Money Money Money" from Mama Mia/Abba which from a kid of about 3 or 4 is quite amusing to be honest.

But for such a small kid she did a really great job. She held the tune really well. And also she and her mother were not speaking to each other in English, but she had all the English words down pat.

That's a talented kid.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: July 12, 2019, 07:23:13 PM »
I had to have blood drawn today and while I was waiting for my turn there was a 5 year girl that was telling someone about her new baby sister. She said "My baby sister's 3 months old and she is a chunky monkey"  I guess she heard of chunky monkey from the Ben and Jerry's ice cream?

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal