collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What made you smile today?  (Read 249770 times)

Offline MerryAnvil

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • The Resident Blacksmith Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jordan's Pony Corner
Re: What made you smile today?
« Reply #570 on: June 24, 2019, 04:51:47 PM »
My new job has been really, really tough on me, but today I was able to treat myself with some of my non-bill money and bought myself Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel via the bundle with all the DLC goodness. I've never been big on FPS but then I found out about Handsome Jack and uh...ahahaha. Let's just say I have a guilty pleasure type when it comes to fave characters >u<;

ANYWAYS I've been wanting it for awhile now but it was too expensive for me, so I'm super excited that I got it and will be able to play it when I have time! I have a four-day weekend coming up and I am gonna play the heck outta these games <3

Also as a bonus, learning that apparently my body runs better on less sleep than I've been getting. I haven't slept straight through the night in like two and a half weeks and last night I went to bed later in accordance with a sleep cycle recommendation, slept straight through and didn't feel nearly as drained as I have been. So...yay for less sleep lol? It's really bizarre but it freakin' works so unless I start seeing adverse effects, I'm sticking to it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar by Shaiyeh, sig by SquarePeg! <3 Check out my pony website here!

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: June 26, 2019, 09:46:05 AM »
I made my own salad recipe. :D Well, not really, I just threw some good things together thinking it would taste good, and it did! Nothing spectaculair, but hey. Potatoes (with skin), avocado and mayonnaise with lime juice. Very sour, but I like that. There was supposed to be egg in it as well, but no eggs for me today (see complaints topic), so maybe next time. :hmm:

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: June 26, 2019, 11:07:03 PM »
I started planning a new garden. :) I really love organic foods and the idea of “backyard farming”. Eating vegetables and fruits you have grown yourself is an amazing feeling, and small-scale, organic farming is also good for the environment. ^_^

Anyhow, I’m in the midst of deciding what to grow next year. I want to try some unusual vegetables that you don’t usually see in supermarkets... and also eggplant, because eggplant is awesome. XD
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: June 26, 2019, 11:23:42 PM »
Getting all the laundry done and out in the sunshine with time to spare before I have to get ready for work - life skiiiills!!! It was pretty relaxing washing everything by hand with the bathroom catching the full glory of the sunrise. And I'll have more time to laze around at the weekend as well!

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: June 28, 2019, 10:53:20 AM »
The weather! :frolic: :sunny: :frolic:

Now THIS is the summer I like. Not those horrible, gross, humid days but gorgeous, deep, warm sunlight and a nice cool breeze! I'm on a cloud right now. :D

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: June 28, 2019, 11:25:06 AM »
Today has been solid 90s and 00s dance tracks on the radio at work - so much nostalgia! My only beef is that Saltwater by Chicane never seems to play on the radio - that tune is a stone cold classic! Still, it was a treat to hear Rhythm Is A Dancer, Move Your Feet and, of course... What Is Love?! I kinda feel old as a result of it all but ah, it brought back so many nice memories to get me through what would otherwise have been a very dull day of incessant wiring. :D

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #576 on: June 29, 2019, 10:32:57 AM »
So after the long long delay in getting home yesterday, I came home and found this on my windowsill.

So to explain this...

For father's day, I got my Dad this father's day card.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07R3TWN3Z

This was his response.

Apparently it's name is Tuppence. For reasons.

Well played, father.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: June 29, 2019, 11:11:32 AM »
^ Haha, that's fantastic! :D

Offline nebulavery

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: June 29, 2019, 12:11:36 PM »
I'm petsitting a very sweet cat, and was greeting with purrs as soon as I awoke!

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: June 30, 2019, 07:24:14 PM »
I was thinking on some of the ways that my life can be complicated or difficult because of my autism. At first, I was feeling kind of down. Then I reminded myself that my autism has given me some pretty epic perks. My personality and interests have not really changed since I was 7 or 8 years old... I’m now 27. XD I’ve become wiser, and more mature in a lot of ways, and I’ve gained new interests in addition to the old, but my overall character is the same. I still enjoy playing with my ponies, dolls, and such, even all these years into adulthood... That’s really the best gift I could ever ask for. :)
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #580 on: July 01, 2019, 01:19:27 AM »
I was thinking on some of the ways that my life can be complicated or difficult because of my autism. At first, I was feeling kind of down. Then I reminded myself that my autism has given me some pretty epic perks. My personality and interests have not really changed since I was 7 or 8 years old... I’m now 27. XD I’ve become wiser, and more mature in a lot of ways, and I’ve gained new interests in addition to the old, but my overall character is the same. I still enjoy playing with my ponies, dolls, and such, even all these years into adulthood... That’s really the best gift I could ever ask for. :)

I really like this. Also agree - I have moments like that and then I also realise that I could be much worse off. And there's a lot of ignorance in the world, and I'd rather be autistic than ignorant...

It's good to remember the positives as well as the negatives, even if society just likes to focus on the latter :)

*gives cookies*
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline katrine2309

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Every day is someone's birthday - celebrate it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: July 02, 2019, 12:23:09 PM »
So after the long long delay in getting home yesterday, I came home and found this on my windowsill.

So to explain this...

For father's day, I got my Dad this father's day card.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07R3TWN3Z

This was his response.

Apparently it's name is Tuppence. For reasons.

Well played, father.

I love this! I want to give this to my dad *haha*! Not sure if I would get a unicorn, but your dad... yeah, I so agree with you... well played!!

Today, I felt a Little sad, but what made me smile was pulling out and sniffing my ponies. I haven’t seen them for ages (they are in storage). But something about their smell and happy colors always lift my spirit.

And my dog, she makes me smile everyday. She is a handful, for sure, but I love her. Today she wanted to cuddle, and when she want something she can be quite insistent :lol:
Visit my Flickr for doll & pony pictures!

My wantlist - pony wear, backcards & puffy/flat stickers

Looking for Puffy Stickers: Ripple (seapony), Gypsy and Gusty on original backing

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: July 02, 2019, 01:45:41 PM »
I have a watch. :D A very basic, super cheap one, but it's perfect for me. I'm not a watch person, but lately I've been wanting one for some reason. It's so useful. *captain obvious* :P

Offline Elva

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: July 02, 2019, 03:08:55 PM »
I made myself a huge glass of delicious iced coffee! At 11pm but I guess that's alright... :biggrin:

Sig by Strawberrysweets, thank you!

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #584 on: July 02, 2019, 09:41:10 PM »
I was brushing one of the cats on the kitchenfloor and said to him that I soon will have a fourth cat, with all the fur coming loose from him. He answered by getting up and walking to the bodyscale and sit on it so I asked if he thought he had lost some weight will all the fur coming off and went to see but then he walked off of it, not letting me see. I couldn't help but laugh, it was such a human thing to do.

(I can't really answer why we have a body scale on the kitchenfloor, it's where it ended up somehow.)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal