collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!  (Read 63421 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+54)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Master of Orange Ponies
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!
« Reply #1215 on: Yesterday at 04:29:19 PM »
My computer has that graphic too. Today it's owls. I like owls, so I'm ok with it.

Today it's movie related stuff for the Cannes festival. It's still bothering me and will continue to do so because it does change each day. Sigh.

I opened my windows because my electric bill is more than I'd like it to be. As soon as I did, the lawn guys showed up, so I had to close them again. My allergies are bad enough with the high pollen count, I don't need grass blowing into my place on top of it.

My cat is not well :( She hasn't eaten food (only treats) in two days and she feels hot. I know she's got a hairball and I've been giving her medicine for it so I'm hoping it's related to that and not something else. She's still drinking water and like I said, she'll eat treats. I wish she'd eat some real food.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

|Wants|Raincurl|Belltock|
Avatar by Shaiyeh. Sig by Shiverdam.

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
« Reply #1216 on: Yesterday at 05:37:28 PM »
My cat is not well :( She hasn't eaten food (only treats) in two days and she feels hot. I know she's got a hairball and I've been giving her medicine for it so I'm hoping it's related to that and not something else. She's still drinking water and like I said, she'll eat treats. I wish she'd eat some real food.

* Sigh * Little cat, why don't you eat food …  :sad:  That’s always annoying when a cat stops eating. Fortunately, the treats still taste good for it and it drinks water. Hopefully the inedibility is only due to the hairballs!  :heart:

Signature by starscout  :hearts:

:yikes:  :heart:  Ukraine  :heart: :sad:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+54)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Master of Orange Ponies
« Reply #1217 on: Today at 01:29:35 PM »
* Sigh * Little cat, why don't you eat food …  :sad:  That’s always annoying when a cat stops eating. Fortunately, the treats still taste good for it and it drinks water. Hopefully the inedibility is only due to the hairballs!  :heart:

She still has the hairball and tried to get it up last night but no luck. Today she's still not interested in canned food but she ate some dry :) and treats of course.

|Wants|Raincurl|Belltock|
Avatar by Shaiyeh. Sig by Shiverdam.

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+90)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Mint Dreams Custom by Lady Satine
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1218 on: Today at 01:50:26 PM »

She still has the hairball and tried to get it up last night but no luck. Today she's still not interested in canned food but she ate some dry :) and treats of course.

i hope she feels better soon :) It's a good sign that she's still eating some food.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Baby Princess Sparkle Buggy, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - My Little Pony Collection - Want List - Nirvana Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal