collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: kevins sales/trades  (Read 899 times)

cannibalism

• Trade Count: (0)
kevins sales/trades
« on: October 18, 2016, 11:18:37 PM »
i'll be updating this post quite a lot as my herd grows. I'm really not interested in keeping ponies that i'm not in love with, so almost every pony i pick up at the store ends up here.

A lot of my collection is back home in california
, and as of right now i can't send you anything until December. But if you're still interested in claiming one, please let me know! As soon as chirstmas rolls around, i'll be happy to send it your way.

I LOVE to trade! If anything, i like to trade over selling, unless i know I can actually profit off something. (which isnt usually)

i like most ponies, so offer away with anybody you're
willing to part with! But here's my wishlist of ones i really really want!
I have a LOT of blindbags, so just show me a picture of who you're looking for and i'll try to remember if i have them.

THIS LIST ONLY - i have these with me! We can trade right away!
    Tabby (her tail spins about half way. I tried to get it fixed, but it would have been costly. Her metal spring is
                snapped in half. in otherwise beautiful condition.
      Mcdonalds pinkie pie, suri polomare, and starlight glimmer. In as good condition as you can get with
                 mcdonalds toys.
      Sand dollar a few odd scuff marks, hair very frizzy.

IN CALIFORNIA -
     VERY Baity Part Time. (scuffs, no hair. comes with original eyes)
     Baity Salty (frazzly hair. only trading for an upgrade of him, or one of my most wanted)
     LOTS of blindbags, from most waves.
     and i BELIEVE a g3 toola-roola, though im not sure which. if i had to guess, id say #2.

please, feel free to comment/PM me with any questions. I'll be updating often!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal