collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC and ID confirm on a large group of G1 ponies--Part 4  (Read 867 times)

JustSomeonesStuff

• Trade Count: (0)
PC and ID confirm on a large group of G1 ponies--Part 4
« on: July 20, 2015, 04:59:12 PM »
Hello, I am looking for a PC and ID confirmation for some G1 ponies I wish to sell. When I was a child and played with them I mostly gave them names I made up, so I had to cross-reference with an MLP Wiki I stumbled across. I am not familiar with all of the collector's terms (with the exception of "mint" and "mint-in-box"/"mib"), so I chose to simply post pictures to help verify the condition they are in. All are at least in good condition, however, and I tried to get close-ups of any marks or scuffs which I can remember.

I took the pics on my phone, and not all  of them turned out, so if you need a clearer one simply say so and I will re-shoot. None of them still have their ribbons, and if I have the comb/brush I will say. Also, if an accessory isn't listed then I do not have it, I will list all that I do have, however.

Also, these are old toys I played with as a child, as did some of my family, so while none will be mint, most of them are still in good condition at least. I tried to document any marks, scuffs, imperfections, etc., so as not to accidentally mislead about the condition of the ponies. Some of the scuffs and marks may come out with a magic eraser or the like, however, I have only cleaned them by combing the tangles out of their hair and rubbing down the bodies with dishsoap and water (except the so-soft ponies, for obvious reasons of course), so I am not certain.

For those who are interested (as I intend to sell as many of these as possible), here are the other PC posts
Part 1 http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,371406.0.html
Part 2 http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,371441.0.html
Part 3 http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,371442.new.html#new
Links to additional parts and the buy threads will be listed below when they are put up.

Speedy--Twinkle Eye Pony--Has Comb, but no other accessories. Some scuffs, but otherwise good condition
Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

One of her eyes is a bit scratched

The other one is undamaged, though the outer pearlescant sheen has worn off in the center of the eye. Not sure how much you can or can't see it in photo. Is not overly obvious.

There is a bit of scuffing on her mark

And there is a small dark scuff on her front--not very noticeable, but I wanted to mention it for buyers

Baby Ember--Ember's Dream version--pony only
Spoiler

Baby Heartthrob--Beddy-Bye Eye version--no comb or accessories
Spoiler

The eyes do still open and close, those sometimes when you are holding her, eyes will go down half-way and give her a lazy-eye sort of look. Eyes are fully open (or as fully open as BBEs seem to get, anyhow) when standing.
Baby Ribbon--Beddy-Bye Eye version--no comb or accessories. As with all my BBEs, the eyes do still open and close
Spoiler

No, her hair has not been cut, nor does it stick up because of gel or any other substance added to it. It just sort of got stuck like that.
Baby Buggy Set--Has Baby Cuddles (not the BBE version) and brush, lace for both parts of buggy. No other accessories.
Spoiler

As you can see from the pics, the wheels are wanting to curve inward at the bottom

Also, the "harness/handle" portion at the front of the buggy is stuck in the "downward" position shown. Might be able to force it back up, but I was afraid of breaking it.
The interior and exterior of the buggy are clean, however.

Close-up of brush

Baby Cuddles herself is in good condition

Cuddles--Magic Message Pony-- no comb or accessories
Spoiler

Although there is some scuffing at the edges, and some color fading on the mark, the color-change function on the teddy bear's stomach still work.

If you need additional pics (since these aren't the best), simply ask.
Flower Bouquet--Merry-Go-Round Pony--Has Brush, no other accessories
Spoiler

Brush

She does have a dark scuff mark on one ear

There is also some very slight paint fading on a couple of the lower leaves on each side, but it is very slight and you have to get rather close to see it

There is also a small dark scuff mark on one of the lower legs near the hoof

Hooves

There are parts of her that are not pure white--no yellowing, but just not as white as she could be, maybe even slightly dingy even though she has been cleaned. However, these, and the mentioned dark scuff marks look like they could come off with a magic eraser or something similar. As previously mentioned, I used only dish soap and water to clean.

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
Re: PC and ID confirm on a large group of G1 ponies--Part 4
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 07:00:28 AM »
Hi! Okay, here we go . . .

Speedy w/ comb -- $10 if she doesn't have regrind on her body (neon spots); if she has regrind, closer to $5
Baby Ember (star symbol) -- $5
BBE Baby Heart Throb -- $3 (if she has no rust on her eyes)
BBE Baby Ribbon -- $3 (if she has no rust on her eyes)
Baby Buggy set -- not sure on this one. Normally maybe $10, but the inward-turned wheels might bring it down somewhat
MM Cuddles -- $5
Flower Bouquet w/ brush -- $10 to $15

As always, prices can range around, so you might get more or less, especially depending on who's looking and how badly they want a pony. :)

JustSomeonesStuff

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 10:04:13 AM »
Thank you for the quick reply! And no, none of the BBEs have rust on them that I can see. I stored them together in a large plastic tupperware-type tote when I was too old to play with them, so no moisture should have gotten in to rust them. And Speedy doesn't have anything like the regrind you described, I haven't heard of it before--do you have a link or a pic for reference? I'm almost certain none of them have that (at most there might be 2 or 3 that have a touch of yellowing, which I try to catch and mention in the description), but it would be nice to be able to double-check to make sure.

Post Merge: July 21, 2015, 12:26:02 PM

Okay, just an update to let everyone know that I have gotten everything sorted out, and that the ponies are now available for sale (with the exceptions of Sweet Notes, who has already been sold, and Sugarberry, as she is only about $5, and is an old favorite, so I will be holding onto her).

The official sale thread will be up sometime tomorrow, but if anyone sees a pony, accessory, playset, or anything of the like, simply PM me and I can set them aside for you. I am accomidating, and am open to bundling cheaper items/ponies, and haggling (within reason, of course).

Also, this is STILL not the total amount of ponies and items which I have available and plan to sell. I will update the sell thread,  and link any additional PC threads which I make.

As I have said before, thank you so much everyone for your help and friendliness.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 12:26:02 PM by JustSomeonesStuff »

JustSomeonesStuff

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 03:09:45 PM »
Update to add link to Part 5 of the list http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=371682.new#new

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 02:36:37 PM »
Very cute!

Speedy--Twinkle Eye Pony--Has Comb, but no other accessories. Some scuffs, but otherwise good condition - $10
Baby Ember--$6
Baby Heartthrob--Beddy-Bye Eye version--$1.50
Baby Ribbon--$1.50
Baby Buggy Set--Has Baby Cuddles (not the BBE version) and brush, lace for both parts of buggy. No other accessories-$7
Cuddles-- no comb or accessories-$8
Flower Bouquet--$12
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

JustSomeonesStuff

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 06:18:10 PM »
Thank you very much for the price checks, I'm sorry it took so long to get back to all of you, I have simply been busy.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal