collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Important Note regarding Greek MIBs  (Read 15818 times)

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
Important Note regarding Greek MIBs
« on: November 26, 2014, 12:32:41 PM »
It has very recently come to our attention that there may be one or more Greek sellers who have been 'doctoring' MIB Greek ponies - putting together new 'MIB' ponies from constituent parts that did not originally go together. The information we have heard suggests that this may have been going on for years.

This is not to say that all Greek MIBs have been faked, for that is certainly not the case, or that you should no longer purchase Greek MIB ponies, however we do urge caution in purchasing ANY MIB Greek ponies from any seller, regardless of location (as many could have changed hands along the way), particularly if there is something unusual about the pony. You are, of course, free to pursue any transactions you wish... our purpose in this is simply to make our members aware that the possibility exists. Buying high value nirvana ponies always involves some aspect of risk. The Arena is not responsible for the risk anyone wishes to take and we can only provide information and guidance to a certain point.

If you have a question about a particular Greek MIB pony you have purchased, please feel free to contact pinkkittywinks or myself, however please note that the details we have received are very limited, so there is a good chance that the pony may not be one we know about specifically. This does not mean that the pony in question either is or isn't affected - just that we don't know for sure. Unfortunately, there is no further action the Arena can take if any do turn out to have been faked.

We are deeply saddened by this turn of events, and only wish we could have brought this information to you sooner.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal