TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

Non-Paying Bidder List~Post here!

<< < (5/6) > >>

bluerose9978:
danntown-74

Bought a G1 pony 3/16/19

I tried contacting them, but they ignored me. I opened a case 3/19/19 and will be closing it out 3/22/19 unless by the off chance they decide to pay.

or-549

Bought a G1 pony 4/27/19

I tried contacting them but they ignored me. I opened a case and closed it out 5/4/19.

tailrustedtealeaf:
elviralima made an offer on a G4 pony, I accepted it within the hour, and then did not pay. They have a nice chunk or so of positive feedback, so I'm a bit bewildered.

bluerose9978:
vmgar-9165 bid twice on mail order Stockings and won it. I have sent them messages to pay and will be opening a case against them today. They had 0 feedback and then today I noticed they had 1 feedback. I clicked on it and it was a feedback stating that they had won an auction and hadn't paid for it and to be wary of this person so I know for sure this person will not be paying. I just wish they hadn't outbid my other bidder. (They didn't end up paying).

marri_974141 bid on one of my ponies (outbidding another person) and won the auction. They have 0 feedback and have not responded to my communication. I opened up a non-paying buyer case two days ago and it will be closing in a couple days. I really doubt they will be paying.

Babydoll:
aurora6511 (I suspect may be aniko79) she won my princess Variant and had messaged me before asking If she won could she make instalments and promised she would make a down payment as soon as she won. She won and after not hearing from her I contacted her a few days ago and have had no reply so have opened a case.  :mad:

shau-2015  straight after winning my Secret Star she messaged can you cancel this auction. No explanation or anything!

Babydoll~

bluerose9978:
ande_221480 outbid everyone on one of my auctions and won. They ignored all of my messages about paying and so I opened a case. It just closed a few moments ago with no payment and the pony will be relisted soon. This person has no feedbacks so it didn't surprise me that they didn't pay.

rosen.den outbid everyone on one of my auctions last weekend and won. They ignored my messages about paying and I opened a case and just closed it a couple hours ago with no payment and no communication from them. This person has more than 70 feedbacks. I'm unsure why they didn't pay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version