collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Private non-pony swap with Marigold! (Pic heavy!)  (Read 614 times)

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
Private non-pony swap with Marigold! (Pic heavy!)
« on: December 28, 2013, 01:26:03 PM »
Marigold and I decided to do a private swap for the holidays. We settled on an "other collections plus local goodies" theme. Here is all the amazing stuff I received!

First, box one as I opened it!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

image by haileymarie93, on Flickr

Inside the box were little bells, some candy canes, teas and hot sauce infused sunflower seeds!! The colorful candy cane is birthday cake flavored!

Here are some awesome ornaments I received! Marigold made the spider, and the Pocahontas one is so pretty! I love them all!

I received lots of zebra stuff, which I collect! Marigold sent me a couple of ornaments, a neat zebra pen, a little charm, and a beautiful carousel horse collectible figure! I love everything! :heart:

I also collect aristocats, pocahontas, and wicked witch items and boy did marigold spoil me! Here is a sweet little wicked witch doll, magnet, aristocats pins, zebra thimble, and pocahontas button! I love everything here! I already have a small collection of thimbles, so this one fits perfectly! Marigold has also gotten me a good start on a pin collection! :D

Here are two more aristocats pins to add to my growing collection! Plus a neat little ornament that marigold made with my name on it! And three super cute little chihuahua patches! I have chihuahuas and love anything with them on it!

And I don't know how marigold knew, but she got me a new lanyard! And it has Marie from the aristocats on it! I love it :D

I also received two super cute little playsets featuring the wicked witch from wizard of oz!

Marigold also sent two plush toys for my dogs! They loved them and ran off with them right away xD

Okay now for the local goodies!! Marigold spoiled the pants off me! Here are some local postcards I received! I love them :). There's also some
Magnets which have already joined the herd on my fridge! Plus a super cute little turkey pencil :D

Now for the yummy stuff!! TIM TAMS! I haven't been able to find these locally, so I was so excited to try them. And YUM! They're so good! I also got some local taffy, citrus candies, chocolates, loganberry sucker, and got cocoas! Yummmmmm!

More local goodies! A pound cake in a jar, grapefruit jelly (who knew they made that!), some honey (which goes well with my teas from earlier!), and the little pink bag has some sponge candy in it! I'd never tried it before, but I really like it!

For a more savory flavor, here I received some wing sauce, hot sauce, canned chili, hot garlic mustard (delicious!!) and some chili sauce for hot dogs!

And then the package marked "Open Last!"  This is an amazing gift! And I am so excited to have it! There were only 400 made, and I have one!! :D

Ahhh!! A beautiful Pocahontas pin! Limited edition to only 400! Soooo neat!!

Whew! On to the second box...yes theres more! Marigold went above and beyond for this swap!

Here's the box as I opened it! Yay for tinsel!! :D

Everything out! Here you can see I received two cans of a loganberry drink! I already drank one...it was really good! I like loganberry! Marigold also included a couple things for my partner! I haven't gotten pictures of her gift yet, but I will!

Everything opened up! I received two beautiful crafts! Also some dark chocolate sea salt caramels (yum!!!) and some buckeyes with postcards explaining what they are, plus a neat bird postcard! There was also some homemade apricot pastries which are DELICIOUS!!

Close up of the crafts!! This plaque is beautiful! It is wood burned with my name and decorations around it! I love it so much! And an ornament! It has tinsel inside and the outside has my name, music notes, and a Pegasus zebra pony!! :heart:

My partner also received an ornament made by Marigold! We went up north for a few days so I haven't gotten a picture of hers yet, but it has her name on it and a bunch of little animals! She works at an animal hospital and loves small animals! It's perfect for her!

Thank you so much Marigold! I clearly got spoiled beyond imagination! I love everything and have still yet to try all the treats! Thank you again!! :heart: :hug:

Offline Talismarr

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Private non-pony swap with Marigold! (Pic heavy!)
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 03:44:28 PM »
Wowzers, what an awesome box! You sure were spoiled! Looks like a lot of fun and glad you got some awesome stuff to add to your collections! :biggrin:

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 01:14:43 AM »
Awesome box! Congrats!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 01:22:35 AM »
How awesome, congrats!

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 02:16:24 AM »
Dude, thats alot of goodies!

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 09:59:44 AM »
I couldn't help it, it was so much fun shopping for you and I really could have found even more.  It's like I just kept seeing things I thought you would like, and I wanted you to taste EVERYTHING I could possibly send. There are two things that I haven't tried myself: the pound cake and the grapefruit jelly so you'll have to tell me if they are good.  The little zebra charm is from our local craft fair.  The one I kept telling you I was going to go to. :)

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 10:48:05 AM »
I couldn't help it, it was so much fun shopping for you and I really could have found even more.  It's like I just kept seeing things I thought you would like, and I wanted you to taste EVERYTHING I could possibly send. There are two things that I haven't tried myself: the pound cake and the grapefruit jelly so you'll have to tell me if they are good.  The little zebra charm is from our local craft fair.  The one I kept telling you I was going to go to. :)
Haha I know the feel!

Ohhh the little zebra charm is so neat. You can't quite tell in the pic, but it's actually made of leather I think. It's super neat. And I haven't tried those yet! I'll get on it :D

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2013, 10:54:01 AM »
Yep, leather. :) 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal