collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Answer to old doll ID question?  (Read 317 times)

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Answer to old doll ID question?
« on: October 13, 2013, 01:17:22 PM »
A few months ago someone posted an ID request for a little baby doll with removable butterfly wings and body, but no one knew what it was.  I spotted this on Ebay.  Could it have been a "Pixie Pal" like these?  I can't find the original topic now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/My-Little-Pony-Look-Alike-Baby-in-A-Nut-TWINS-2-babies-2-packages-NEW-1990-/271292278184?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=wxX89nlIDgsoFOhzA5TCUOyRZrc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_297wt_1399
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: Answer to old doll ID question?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 11:20:29 PM »
I don't remember that thread at all. Hopefully the OP sees this.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 01:40:00 AM »
I remember that post.  I can't find it through.

I know there was some similar dolls from the lost post that I found similar to a discussion from another forum (ghost of the doll).  I don't think they know the names of the dolls either.  The kinds of dolls that I remember that were in the pictures were butterflies (people thought they had maggot like bodies) and a mermaid?  I think they also said they were kind of similar to the Heart Family doll babies.

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 02:33:43 AM »
Ah, im not sure if that's it or not--I do hope the OP sees this thread :)

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 07:37:33 PM »
I'm giving this a bump; still hoping the original poster will see.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal