collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Does a snowball puppy exist?  (Read 530 times)

gypsyunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
Does a snowball puppy exist?
« on: September 17, 2013, 11:00:10 PM »
I have never seen one but I swear a longtime ago I read about a puppy named snowball... I know Twinkles the cat is available in white but is there 2 versions of Brandy the dog?

Post Merge: September 18, 2013, 12:02:02 AM

Sorry please delete. I looked on wiki... So it's real and from Megan's place. I don't know how it's her place. I've only seen and own show stable
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 12:02:02 AM by gypsyunicorn »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Does a snowball puppy exist?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 02:19:28 AM »
Snowball, as you say, is part of Megans place however there is also a creamy coloured Brandy the dog who came with the Home Sweet Home set. They are easily confused.

There are multiple versions of Brandy the dog :) He has some Nirvana releases; seriously his Argie version is the cutest thing ever he has a little patch over his eye, I believe he is called Nevado, and there are also Mexican, Italian and Greek versions.

I could bore you forever on Brandy variations. :P

They main releases were:

- Tan and light brown versions both with red tongue Brandy are the US Show Stable - tan is the earliest releases, light brown is the later releases
- Dark brown with red tongue Brandy is the earliest releases of the UK/Euro Show Stable [the Show Stable version which was the same as the US version in colour]
- Dark brown with no tongue painted and round eyes is from the later releases of the UK/Euro Show Stable [the Show Stable version which was the same as the US version in colour]
- Dark brown with no tongue painted and apostrophe eyes is from the UK/Euro Show Stable [the Show Stable version which was the same as HSH bar a couple of colour differences]
- Dark brown with red tongue painted and exaggerated large eyes is from the German Show Stable/Haus
- Dark brown with long eyes is from the UK/Euro Show Stable [the Show Stable version which was the same as HSH bar a couple of colour differences] - this was with the last releases of the playset

It should be noted that due to the sheer numbers he was produced in especially within the early years, he does exist in a wide variety of minor shade differences and occasionally larger or smaller features or even missing the occasional paint patch.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Does a snowball puppy exist?
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 02:07:16 PM »
I could bore you forever on Brandy variations. :P

No! It's not boring! Do tell! :D