collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G1's for Sale or Trade! *Pic Heavy*  (Read 422 times)

Offline LittleKirara

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Professional Weasel Whisperer
    • View Profile
G1's for Sale or Trade! *Pic Heavy*
« on: July 21, 2013, 01:13:46 AM »
EDIT Found every ponies name so you can look them up if you want. when sending me a offer please either refer to them by their name or number, thanks!

So I posted in the custom forums a while back about a lot of G1's I got for the use of bait, well everyone seemed to be in the opinion that they were not bait and were wanting to buy/trade with me. Here are the first 12 of them (if you don't see the pony you wanted don't worry just yet, I have about 20 more to take pics of, I will add more later).

You can offer me money, bait ponies (Pegasus and Unicorns get more brownie points) or a combination of both and the best offer will get the pony.

You can offer multiple baits per pony and they don't have to be G1, anything but G4 (unless its like a whole lot of them) is fine.

Marks, cancer, hair cuts/missing tails, factory paint gone is all fine, I just don't want any baits that are like super chewed or something.

If no body offers on a pony then I will just go ahead and use it as bait like I originally intended to do.

I will do my very BEST to describe any flaws I see I also tried my best to get good pictures that showed any flaws. Also if the neck seal was already broken on a pony I did take out the metal washer and replace it with a plastic zip tie to help prevent/stop the spread of rusty pony bums.

All I have done to these ponies is give them a wash with dawn in cold water, so some marks and and stuff might be fixable with better techniques such as magic erasers or oxiclean (although I'm not making any promises).

Please feel free to ask as many questions as you like as well as identify any unnamed ponies. 

Pony#1 Gusty:
Offers: Stormpony-6 USD
Shes in really good shape as far as I can tell, no cancer or other marks, still pretty white and all of her paint/markings look to be good. She has a small nick on her neck, its very small and only visible extremely up close. Her mane and tail are in wonderful condition, mane is near mint and tail only has little bit of frizz at the end, hair does not appear to be faded. Her neck seal is broken therefore I did replace her metal washer with a plastic zip tie. Her inside is a little dirty but not bad. She has no bad odors.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Pony#2 Bubbles (I think thats her name):
Offers: None so far
She is missing her tail but the rest of her is near mint. All of her paint is in wonderful condition, especially her cutie mark it looks like it just came out of the factory. One of her green dots on her left side has a factory error and the dot is not perfectly round but its not extremely noticeable. No marks or pony cancer.  Mane does not appear to be faded, only a little frizzy on the edges. Her neck is broken and her insides are pretty clean. No bad odors. I think she would be pretty much mint with a replacement tail.

Pony#3 Movie FireFly:
My camera for some reason makes her look lighter than she is, she is not faded and is the correct darker pink. Her paint looks pretty good, no cancer or spots. She does have a few nicks on her though, she has small nicks on the tops of her wings, a tiny nick on her neck and the very tip of her right ear looks like it might have been chewed. I personally don't think the nicks ruin her too much, they are not huge and are only noticeable very close up. Mane and tail are in great condition, do not appear to be faded, not super frizzy either. Her neck seal is still very much in tact so I don't know what she looks like inside and she still has her metal washer (she has no visible rust though) She does have a distinct odor, it doesn't smell bad per say, she smells kinda like a mans perfume if that makes sense' its not extremely noticeable, you have to hold her up to your nose to smell it.   

Pony#4 Baby Sweet Stuff:
This foal as the weirdest neck I've ever seen on a pony, its kinda like a doll joint. Her face paint is not bad, her tooth is still pretty white. Her cutiemark is of a doll and its kinda faded on both sides. Her fetlock has been cut off but the rest of her mane and tail are intact and are in pretty good condition. I don't see any cancer or marks on her. Don't know what her inside looks like, don't see any rust either, but when you shake her you can hear something jiggling around. No odors. 

Pony#5 Nightcap:
Her right eye is missing a chunk of paint and her left eye is missing a tiny dot of paint. Half of tooth has lost white. Right cutiemark looks good, left has a small scrap on it, her cutiemark appears to be 3 hats? She has a small nick on her neck. The bottom of her feet have been colored green. She has a light peach color on her shoulder, I think its just her plastic fading as shes not quite as yellow as I think she should be. Mane and Tail are in good condition, tiny bit faded. Neck seal is in tact, don't see any rust; when you shake her you do hear like sand or something jiggling in her feet though. No odors.

Pony#6 Little Giggles:
Offers: Stormpony-6 USD, Icecrystalline-2G1Baits+1G2Bait
One of the cutest ponies I have ever seen! She appears to be in pretty good condition. Paint looks great. No cancer, she does have B's on the bottom of her front hoofs but other than that no marks. Looks like someone might have tired to break her neck seal on the left a little, her neck seal is for the most part still in tact. Mane and tail seem nice, doesn't seem like they are faded, when you part open her tail there appears to be a little bit of rust but its not really visible yet, hair is a bit frizzy but that seems normal for her. No odors.

Pony#7 Rattles:
Offers: Icecrystalline-2G1 Baits+1G2bait
Another adorable tiny foal. Paint seems good, she has a little bow above her left eye. Cutiemarks look great, they appear to be a rattle. She has a couple little nicks on her neck. She also has a very small nick on her muzzle on the right. After comparing her to the other tiny foal it appears that her mane has been cut about a half a inch, tail does not appear to be cut. They are both a little frizzy, can't tell if there faded without know who she is. Her neck seal is broken and her washer is replaced with a plastic zip tie. Insides look nice and clean. No odor.

Pony#8 Squeezer:
I didn't wash this pony because she is a happy tails pony, she doesn't currently work but might be fixable. She is also made of the softest plastic I have ever felt on a pony. Paint seems okay, I would say her cutiemarks are a bit faded in color, I feel like they should be yellower. Her cutiemark is two puppies.  She has 3 very light small brown spots on her left side, could be cancer could just be scuff marks not sure (see 2nd pic, 2 are above cutiemark and 1 is on lower shoulder). Mane and tail are a little faded and are on the frizzy side. Neck seal is in tact. She does have a weird smell to her, its similar to Movie FireFlys smell, maybe a little bit stronger and less on the perfume side, still not like bad or extremely noticeable without actually bringing her up to your nose and sniffing her.

Pony#9 Cotton Candy:
Maybe you guys can help me with this, I know shes Cotton Candy but shes a lot pinker than the common Cotton Candy is that just age? Camera doesn't quite capture color, shes a bit darker pink in real life. No marks or cancer, paint looks near mint. Mane and Tail seem nice, doesn't seem faded. Her neck seal is broken so her washer is replaced with a plastic zip tie. Has a light smell like Movie FireFly, except hers is fainter. Smell is not a bad smell and is very very weak, you have to really sniff her to smell it.

Pony#10 Baby Cuddles:
Paint is really nice, has 3 white freckles on face. Cutiemark is a small rattle (looks MUCH better in person). No cancer or marks. Hair is a little faded. Mane is good, tail seems okay, has a tiny bit of rust on it, its not noticeable without parting open the tail. Neck seal is broke and washer is replaced. No odor.

Pony#11 Seawinkle:
Offers: Stormpony-6USD
I took the 2 washers out, they were rust bombs lol (I still have them if you really want them) Paint looks pretty good. She has the word "meg" on the right side under her fin, its very very faded and light, might be able to get off with magic eraser or oxiclean, ect. No other marks or cancer. Mane seems nice, maybe a tiny bit faded. She smells like soap big time right now, took quite a bit of soap and elbow grease to get rust out. She still has a little rust inside but you can't tell at all on the outside.

Pony#12 Sunlight:
Tail is missing. Face paint is great, Cutiemark is missing sliver part on both sides, the rest of her cutiemark is in good condition. No makers or cancer. Mane is in great condition, no frizz and doesn't seem faded. Has a very very VERY light smell to her, its the same as FireFlies but its very very very faint, and its not a bad smell.

Will add more ponies as I can take more pics!

« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 12:45:07 PM by LittleKirara »
   :heart:.:AQHA For Life:.:heart:

Offline Prince Primbrose

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Quit horsin around!
    • View Profile
Re: G1's for Sale or Trade! *Pic Heavy*
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 12:59:02 PM »
I really want some of these ponies. I don't have a lot of baits, but I'll look through my stuff and try to make you some offers later. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal