Pony Talk > Pony Fairs!

New product! EnterPLAY's 30th Anniversary MLP postcard set :)

(1/27) > >>

KarRedRoses:
Hey I just wanted to let everyone know that here at the Fair EP's launched a special 30 years of MLP (1983-2013) limited edition postcard set, containing twelve different 5"x7" postcards of Hasbro production art (like that used on packaging, backcards, etc) including the Rockin Beat ponies, the Big Brothers, Summer Wings, Candy Canes, Newborns, Perfume Puffs, Celestials(unreleased set), Twinkle Eyes and more. The set is $18 for 12 cards or single cards for $2/ each.

They have no plans to offer these anywhere else right now, and they are an official item so if interested please come by the EnterPLAY booths at the entrance to the Fair dealer room, booths 11-14.

Happy ponying! I am so sad that tomorrow's the last day and I fly home in just under 20 hours. BUT it's been great getting to see so many of my old friends again and so fun meeting all these new friends!

MoonStars:
These cards  are so pretty! And yes, hard to believe something that seemed s far away a few months ago is already almost over!! So happy to see familiar faces and have a chance to reconnect with people. :)

himmie:
I meant to buy a few of the Big Brother ones but forgot on our way out.  :(  Anyone willing to pick some up for me?

LuckyStar:

--- Quote from: himmie on July 07, 2013, 03:57:19 AM ---I meant to buy a few of the Big Brother ones but forgot on our way out.  :(  Anyone willing to pick some up for me?

--- End quote ---

I can! I plan to pick some up tomorrow when fair opens which ones and how many do you want?

Dewprincess:
I didn't see some of those as singles...should have just bought a set!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version