collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Non-MLP - Lady Lovely Locks and Pretty Kitties (Kitties Sold)  (Read 456 times)

Offline Radha

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • So Soft Pony
  • It goes ding when there's stuff!
    • Tactile Memories
Hi All,

When I purchased a lot of MLP off an auction site, I also received the following toys with them, which I have no interest in.  I thought I would post them for sale here before Ebay, since I know some of you do some cross collecting. Ironically, they are in better condition than the ponies they came with!  Let me know what you think a fair price is and I'm happy to accept Paypal.

Email me for pictures and questions at duine.crann@gmail.com- all are in good condition and have been washed and hair curled.

Lady Lovely Locks Dragon "Sweetcurl"- Pink with purple hair; posable arms. Good to great condition with no blush or eye rubs and lots of hair. Stamped TCFC 1986 Mexico on feet. I'm not familiar with how long the hair should be but it is long and thick.  Happy to send photos-she's very clean and pretty!

Mattel My Little Pretty Kitty "Frosty Fur"= White with white hair and a blue ice cream cone symbol.  Good condition with small nose rub and scuff on back of neck; good eyes, symbol and blush. Marked Mattel 1989 with a raised "China" and a serial number that looks like 1400 Y or 2 0.

Mattel My Little Pretty Puppy Glitter n Grow "Melody"- Pink with gold and sea green hair and a teal music symbol.  Good condition with a few rubs on hair bows and stray marks.  Good eyes, nose and symbol. Hair still 'grows' through the pigtails. Tinsel in hair on top of head. The green hair seems a little dull to me, but I'm not sure if that is something wrong or the original hair dye color.  Top hair is somewhat frizzy and tinsel should be straightened but I'm not interested in doing that much. Marked Mattel 1989, raised "China" and number 3340YC.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 04:25:25 AM by Radha »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal