collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ecrater store up!! G3 KY 2010 Dandelion ex! + g4 sky wishes, star dream MORE!  (Read 9113 times)

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
Pinkie Pie arrived yesterday! Thank you so much, she's awesome  :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
Dazzle kitty- I didn't email the fair pick up people yet. I did get your pm and will reply once on my computer ( on my iPhone right now and it's hard to get around on the site). Will pm you later in the day (:

Okey dokey. Just please don't forget about it because I almost forgot I bought her. Seeing this thread again jogged my memory. XD
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Silversnow

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Piggy Lover
    • https://www.ebay.com/usr/snowauryn
I got mine Clipper!!!! Thank youu!

Piggy for sale? Please contact me!

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • Clipper's Sail
i will be emailing the remaining buyers for pinkie, for instructions on pick up at this fair this evening!!

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • Clipper's Sail

Please click my signature! I am adding a a bunch of ponies as we speak to my ecrater store..

If you are interested in more then one and or you are outside of the USA or canada PM me!!

For sale I have rarity's carousel, the only pieces I have is the orange pony with pink hair and one animal friend, which I'm unsure if he even goes to the set. Still works and plays music. I'm asking $30

I also have coming (not here yet) Sweetie Swirl the unicorn that was a bonus to this set. I'm asking $25 shipped (in the USA) for her. If anyone is interested in her. I will have 4 available, all new..

Also, in my store I currently have Star dreams, Sky wishes, and some other goodies

I will be adding more this week!!
thanks
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 11:13:44 AM by Ringlets »

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • Clipper's Sail
if anyone is interested in black tie pinkie pie please PM me!! She has gone up in price, I can get her for you for $64 shipped in the USA, more elsewhere. I need a minimum for 10 orders. Must pay in full. thank you!

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • Clipper's Sail
For sale I have rarity's carousel, the only pieces I have is the orange pony with pink hair and one animal friend, which I'm unsure if he even goes to the set. Still works and plays music. I'm asking $30

I also have coming (not here yet) Sweetie Swirl the unicorn that was a bonus to this set. I'm asking $25 shipped (in the USA) for her. If anyone is interested in her. I will have 4 available, all new..

Also, in my store I currently have Star dreams, Sky wishes, and some other goodies :D

I will be adding more this week!!
thanks

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Staff
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
Hi Clipper :) I merged threads for you since only one sales thread is allowed per person per page according to our site rules. If you already have a thread on the first page, please use the modify button to add to it /update it rather than making a new thread ;)
Wishing you all the best with your sales ~ XX Ringlets :lovey: 

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal