collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: (Baity) Pegasi of all generations/general wishlist!  (Read 665 times)

liberalSpaceship

• Trade Count: (0)
(Baity) Pegasi of all generations/general wishlist!
« on: April 19, 2013, 02:09:13 PM »
Right now I'm looking for bait Pegasus ponies from all generations. I'm really only looking for one/two ponies from each generation, though~

I am located in the US and would prefer not to spend a lot more on shipping than the ponies themselves cost...

I don't have a lot of feedback around the Internet... the only thing in the last few years would be on Den of Angels, which you'd need an account to see. I do have ebay feedback here but I'll be the first to admit it's old as dirt (for instance none of it counts toward my percentage).

I will take any kind of bait condition except missing limbs!

G1: I am less interested in the Firefly pose for bait than I am in others. I am interested in pegasus babies and newborns/teeny tinies but NOT BBE. I am also interested in Flutter and Winger bait without wings (I won't be using them!) except for the Buzzer pose.

G2: I know I'd need to sculpt wings and that's okay! I'm not interested in magic motion/posable pony bait or modding a unicorn. I am also interested in babies.

G3: I'm not interested in StarSong or Honolu-Loo but other pegasus ponies are good. I am not interested in G3.5 at this time.

G4: My only consideration for getting G4 is not paying more for a pony than I would if I popped out to Wal-Mart--around here they're about $5, and we have plenty of Dash and Fluttershy, and even some Glimmer Wings here and there, so... the price point has to be pretty good, sorry! I am interested in filly bait regardless of type, but I'm not ready to try customizing a Fashion Style.  I don't strictly need any blind bags, but again... the two fillies are wanted!

General Wishlist

This is mostly for my own reference -- I'm not actively seeking to buy any of these ponies right now, but if you have one... feel free to let me know! Please do note that I am not "allowed" to be a collector of expensive ponies right now.

G1
Firefly (movie release)
Glow
Tex
Barnacle
SS Twist (deflocked or bad flocking)
Big Brother Bait
Sweetheart Sister or Bride Bait
Bushwoolies
Brightly colored ponies !

G4

Other pony stuff
Dolly Mix Firefly
...customs related to Firefly (help I seem to have a problem)

« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 04:37:32 PM by liberalSpaceship »

girlyponce

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: (Baity) Pegasi of all generations/general wishlist!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 02:18:10 PM »
PMing you!

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
Re: (Baity) Pegasi of all generations/general wishlist!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 02:53:23 PM »
I have a couple baity Flutters, and a SHS Gardenglow who is a bit grubby and has a hair cut...
WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal