collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sicken TIRED OF EBAY!!!! And deadbeat buyers!  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Sabrina

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Sicken TIRED OF EBAY!!!! And deadbeat buyers!
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2013, 07:04:12 AM »
This is exactly the reason I share my BF's ebay account.  A short while I posted a thread about my BF buying stuff off the ebay account we share and accidentally using my paypal to pay for his stuff.  Some of my RL friends said to me why I didn't have my own ebay account.  Well here's why...

All these dead beat, non-payers with little/no feedback are killing it for the noobie ebayers many of whom are new to collecting like me.  Because of these irritating people, many sellers have blocks for people with under a certain amount for feedback.  Also if you have had loads of good feedback but have had to change your account for what ever reason (hackers etc) and have to start from scratch this will also affect you.

It sucks that the dishonest ones ruin it for the honest.... :mad:

I share my husband's ebay account too! When I decided to start collecting ponies I was going to get my own ebay account but he told me that I'd be better using his so I wasn't starting with zero feedback. He said it would make it easier for me to buy ponies. Though now it's more like he uses my ebay account because I use it so much more than him! Lol!

It's sad that ebay had been ruined by non-payers. :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal