collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 71
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 5
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Enterplay Promo Foil Cards: S2 Pinkie Pie, S1 Applejack, EQLA Swag! (Poster+Pin)  (Read 622 times)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
Gonna re-use my old thread here - I have two more cards up for sale! :D And it's an EQLA-palooza this time!

Can't afford to go to EQLA yourself? I feel ya! But now you can recreate the magic of convention-ing with my auction, which contains:
-Both (2) Enterplay Exclusive cards (S1 foil Applejack and S2 Foil Pinkie Pie!)
-2013 EQLA Exclusive WeLoveFine Poster! (Featuring EQLA's OC)
-2012 EQLA Exclusive Pin!

All shipped for the low, low cost of FREE! (Shipping to all international countries will be a flat rate of $30)

Thanks for reading! And if you're interested in either of these cards/poster/pin, please feel free to take a look at my auction!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290918019570?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Old post below~
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 07:48:09 AM by Snapdragon »
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
Re: Enterplay Promo Foil Cards: Fluttershy and Applejack, on Ebay
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 10:12:47 AM »
Mid-week (and middle of the night LOL) bump! Only two days left on these girls! :) And they're still cheaper than trying to buy them separately on eBay! It looks like Fluttershy's price is rising again, so jump onboard before they're gone!

(This auction will end Sunday evening, at 7:21PM PST/9:21PM EST, just so you know!)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 11:22:36 PM »
Last three hours!!! Best of luck everyone! ^_^

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 05:00:33 AM »
Bumpy time - more cards for sale! Yes, I did somehow end up with like, three doubles of each card. Oops! That's what I get for dragging non-card-collectors to EQLA. ;)

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 01:16:53 PM »
Giving this a small bump, we're halfway there - only five days left!! Good luck!

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 01:14:18 PM »
Giving this a bump, because HOLY SMOKES, THEY END TODAY!!! EEK!! And they each only have one bid, so there's still plenty of time to snag them for a good price!! Best of luck to you all, and Happy Easter/Passover/Spring Solstice!! (Or if you don't celebrate any of those - happy Sunday! :P)

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
Giving this a bump - I have two cards for sale in the same listing! I'm trying out a BIN-style auction this time, so please give it a look if you have a moment! ^_^

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
Bump, still looking for a buyer! Or if you have an offer to make, hit me up! I have a wantlist! ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal