collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 113
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 6
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: What can't we bring to sell?  (Read 1098 times)

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
What can't we bring to sell?
« on: February 06, 2013, 06:23:56 PM »
What can't we bring to sell?  I know we can't sell food and drinks, illegal copies of dvd's, and using pony images to print into items but I was wondering what other things are not permitted.

For example could someone that makes reproductions of some of the pony accessories be sold or traded?  What if the reproduction was part of a custom you were selling with it together?

I thought this might be a good topic to open to get anybody else's questions out there too. The more we know the better!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • No Division Customs
Re: What can't we bring to sell?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 06:36:46 PM »
using pony images to print into items

A bit curious about this as I'm not sure what kind of rules are in place for this. We've had people selling custom items incorporating official pony artwork before (I can remember seeing jewelery, other accesories, clothing I think and household items, etc.) And with FIM the vectors that fans have created are often exact replicas of Hasbro art.

Offline Yatsuhashi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • Ya-Chan's Cosplay Page
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 03:41:22 PM »
using pony images to print into items

A bit curious about this as I'm not sure what kind of rules are in place for this. We've had people selling custom items incorporating official pony artwork before (I can remember seeing jewelery, other accesories, clothing I think and household items, etc.) And with FIM the vectors that fans have created are often exact replicas of Hasbro art.

^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Aadra310

• Trade Count: (+80)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • Etsy Shop
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 06:05:20 PM »
I'm not sure about the images thing so I don't want to comment on that.

Other than the items you already said, I don't think there is anything we specifically can't bring (as long as it's family appropriate, of course!).  You can bring other toys and items but your booth is primarily supposed to be MLP related.  I think 75%?  It says somewhere on the Convention page.  Customs and reproductions have never been a problem as far as I know.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal