collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Dogs vs. Ponies  (Read 904 times)

Offline Shrojjy

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
Dogs vs. Ponies
« on: July 05, 2012, 04:44:18 PM »
When I was little we got a new puppy after my dog passed away, and she DESTROYED half of my childhood herd. Most lost a limb and their nose, but I do have one pony that might be able to be restored.  She a G3 Applejack. Her face has various little pen-sized dents and a small crack under her muzzle. She has a couple more on the rest of her body. One of her legs has some cracks and dents and the other is badly chewed (but still recognizable as a leg) and she can still stand. She was my favorite pony too.  :cry:

Is she restorable?

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
Re: Dogs vs. Ponies
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 05:23:46 PM »
Awww! That's a bummer to hear about!

Any pony can be restored, I think. ;) Somebody with the proper sculpting talents could fill in the puncture marks and reconstruct the pieces that are missing. :) Depending on how you'd like the restoration to be handled, I'd wager that some re-painting might be necessary as well. Somebody with a good eye for color and an airbrush might be able to spot-paint it, but realistically, you might be looking at a full repaint.

There are a whole lot of talented people on the Arena. I bet if you posted pictures, the custom artists here could weigh in with their thoughts!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 02:51:51 AM »
Aw thats a shame - I am so sorry  :hug:! Alas puppies dont always understand that doing such things are bad - I lost an ipod and a mobile phone to my current puppy before I learned he could climb like a cat and didnt realise theft was wrong :(

I agree with Bergamot - post some pictures of the damage here, or even in customs, and you should get some help - a lot of talented people can tell you how fixable she will be as well where and what to source to fix her if you can.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 06:38:41 AM »
My cat has so far put chew marks in one of my G3's and totally destroyed a dress and a party hat accessory (G3 thankfully, not G1). >.< I keep putting them on high shelves but she keeps getting them somehow! Sigh. But so sorry to hear about your puppy accident!

I really hope someone can help you restore AJ.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal