collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~ Out Now & Coming Soon ~  (Read 607867 times)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: ~ Out Now & Coming Soon ~
« Reply #1215 on: March 25, 2016, 06:41:02 PM »
Found water cuties AJ and Flower Wishes at Walmart today. 

Offline firefly277

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: March 30, 2016, 01:42:31 PM »
Sorry if this is old news...I found Pursey Pink today at Toys R Us in Ontario (Hamilton if there are any locals reading this!). They only had one of her and a couple Twilight Sparkles and Pinkie Pies with the glittery bow headbands. Hope this means she is starting to arrive in stores! Her price tag said $7.99 but when I got to the cashier she was only $5.35 so that was a nice bonus.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CloudyGlow

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: March 30, 2016, 03:27:58 PM »
Sorry if this is old news...I found Pursey Pink today at Toys R Us in Ontario (Hamilton if there are any locals reading this!). They only had one of her and a couple Twilight Sparkles and Pinkie Pies with the glittery bow headbands. Hope this means she is starting to arrive in stores! Her price tag said $7.99 but when I got to the cashier she was only $5.35 so that was a nice bonus.

This is news to me.  I think it's the first report I've seen of her.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: March 30, 2016, 03:39:08 PM »

I hope she makes it down to the states. :hope:

Offline firefly277

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: March 30, 2016, 06:00:27 PM »

I wasn't sure if she had been reported before and I had just missed the sightings, but I was super excited to find her today. Hopefully she becomes common, not another Holly Dash situation.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: April 26, 2016, 01:35:42 PM »
Pursey won't be another Holly Dash situation-

although if you are worried (and in the US) you can order her at Hasbrotoyshop- they are currently in stock (along with Starlite glimmer)

Offline Itcheeee

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: April 26, 2016, 01:39:55 PM »
A Walmart near my work has a few headband Starlight Glimmers, and the other 3 in her wace aswell if anyone needs them :)
Hoping to see wave 2 soon aswell
Buying any and all Sonic the Hedgehog items of any kind I don't already have. Can also trade ponies of all generations.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1222 on: April 27, 2016, 10:03:35 AM »
Found fashion style Miss Pommel and a fashion style Pinkie Pie at Walmart tonight in Northern IL.visitors can't see pics , please register or login

wow these took a long time to get to the stores, Looks like Amazon got first dibs on selling them for the first 6 months   .

They're definitely here in the UK, I have a strong feeling they've been here a while.

The Flower Wishes and AJ Water Cuties have also been out here in the UK for a long while - but the headband Starlight Glimmer has only really appeared int he last month. Weird Hasbro.

I found Sugar Coat (regular basic) Friendship Games doll today, at Sainsbury's, where it is on discount. She was the only one...there were several Sunset Shimmer dolls, too, though, and at least one Rainbow Dash. Sainsbury's here in Islington has a tiny section for toys, so it was the last place I thought I'd find her...but as I haven't seen her on shelves anywhere else in the UK I've been yet, I thought I'd mention. Amazon have her in both versions, now, but the only place I've seen the motocross one is in Hamleys. And it's stupidly expensive, though her friend is there too.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #1223 on: April 28, 2016, 02:33:18 PM »
You are right Taffeta, my partner bought me Miss Pommel for Christmas :)

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #1224 on: April 28, 2016, 02:42:11 PM »

I wasn't sure if she had been reported before and I had just missed the sightings, but I was super excited to find her today. Hopefully she becomes common, not another Holly Dash situation.
Pursey Pink is at Hasbro toy shop  site now :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Motion-Paradox

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: May 01, 2016, 03:14:04 PM »
Hasbro gets made fun of for changing some of the character names for toys, but in this case, trying not to get associated with the nazi spy is probably the right decision. :)

Wait, which one shares her name with a spy?

Oh, and I've found Pursey Pink in southern Ontario, I also know that some stores like home sense sometimes get the Target exclusive merchandise (I've found boutique Equestria Girls Pinkie a while back at home sense, and the Power Ponies brushables in one of the Toronto loblaws, one of the few with a toy department)

Offline otocolobus_manul

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Hope shines eternal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: May 01, 2016, 06:45:52 PM »
Hasbro gets made fun of for changing some of the character names for toys, but in this case, trying not to get associated with the nazi spy is probably the right decision. :)

Wait, which one shares her name with a spy?

Coco Pommel. I guess they were expecting her to stay a one-off character, like Silver Shill or Seabreeze, so they wouldn't end up making any merchandise of her.
looking for this Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families coat rack!
New sales/trade thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378291.0.html
Wishlist: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,360893.msg1319821.html#msg1319821

sunshine29102

« Reply #1227 on: May 01, 2016, 07:06:21 PM »
I know y'all are probably tired of hearing this, but...

Has anyone seen the Cutie Mark Magic Fashion Style Rarity and Rainbow Dash ANYWHERE?!?  I can't find them online, in stores or anywhere else for that matter. They are the only two from this line that I'm missing. I really only collect the fashion styles from G4, and for the sake of completion I really want to find them.   Here's a reference pic in case anyone can find them.

QueenGusty

« Reply #1228 on: May 02, 2016, 04:22:57 PM »

I found Sugar Coat (regular basic) Friendship Games doll today, at Sainsbury's, where it is on discount. She was the only one...there were several Sunset Shimmer dolls, too, though, and at least one Rainbow Dash. Sainsbury's here in Islington has a tiny section for toys, so it was the last place I thought I'd find her...but as I haven't seen her on shelves anywhere else in the UK I've been yet, I thought I'd mention. Amazon have her in both versions, now, but the only place I've seen the motocross one is in Hamleys. And it's stupidly expensive, though her friend is there too.

Thank you sooooo much for the heads up Taffeta! I happened to ah, stop by Sainsburys today and manged to get School Spirit Sugarcoat, RD, Sunset AND Indigo Zap (who has the weirdest hair I've EVER seen by the way). After losing my cat, this was just the pick me up a Dalek needed!

Carrie

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: May 03, 2016, 09:13:28 AM »
Pursey won't be another Holly Dash situation-

although if you are worried (and in the US) you can order her at Hasbrotoyshop- they are currently in stock (along with Starlite glimmer)

Can someone enlighten me--what WAS the Holly Dash situation? I'm not really up on the specifics of the G4 line some of the time. She was an exclusive to just one UK store, I think I heard? o.0 Why would Hasbro do that?
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal