collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~ Out Now & Coming Soon ~  (Read 611188 times)

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: ~ Out Now & Coming Soon ~ Updated 2nd January
« Reply #915 on: January 06, 2015, 12:31:08 AM »
I just want ANY of the new ponies to come to my area.... waiting makes me sad....
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Itcheeee

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: January 07, 2015, 03:16:42 PM »
Wow, I am so excited for those water ponies!! I absolutely love anything that is transparent/see-through like that. They are so SO pretty. But to be honest.. i've never really liked those pop ponies.. the walmart near me had them on clearance for 3 bucks but I just couldn't bring myself to buy one.
I'm excited to see water Luna and Celestia, I just hope they don't leak somehow :O

As a serious collector of Applejack I bought the pop as they were on clearance. I collect a few other ponies who have pop's too but keep passing them up. Normally I enjoy new styles but they just seem unapealing to me :<
Buying any and all Sonic the Hedgehog items of any kind I don't already have. Can also trade ponies of all generations.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rosey-Posey

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
    • blog
« Reply #917 on: January 07, 2015, 03:37:22 PM »
Wow, I am so excited for those water ponies!! I absolutely love anything that is transparent/see-through like that. They are so SO pretty. But to be honest.. i've never really liked those pop ponies.. the walmart near me had them on clearance for 3 bucks but I just couldn't bring myself to buy one.
I'm excited to see water Luna and Celestia, I just hope they don't leak somehow :O

As a serious collector of Applejack I bought the pop as they were on clearance. I collect a few other ponies who have pop's too but keep passing them up. Normally I enjoy new styles but they just seem unapealing to me :<

Hello there!
And yes, I was wondering that too. If they would leak or not. I'm thinking that they should be fine for a while, but I was wondering how they would be after 20,30,40 years O_O
follow me on instagram! bathbunny :bunny:

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: January 08, 2015, 03:23:06 AM »
Honey Rays has joined Sweetie Drops on Amazon!!!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

sunshine29102

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #919 on: January 11, 2015, 09:13:01 AM »
Sorry if this has already been asked  :blush:, but because of laziness and 81 pages of replies....

Does anyone have a clue when the Rainbow Power Fashion Style Applejack and Daisy Dreams will be released in the US? I have had no luck finding them, and I DESPERATELY want them in my fashion style pony collection.

I've heard/read that the Cutie Mark Magic Fashion Style Ponies (Sunset Shimmer, Princess Cadance) are already popping up in stores.  No luck yet in my area, though.

Also, any word on the fashion style Styling Strands Rarity (like the Fluttershy with ribbon/rainbow hair)...?

Also, any idea when the second wave of the Styling Size (G4zilla) ponies will be released? I didn't intend to collect them, but then I saw them on sale in a Family Dollar and snagged them for half price. 

Thanks, y'all!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 09:20:29 AM by sunshine29102 »

Offline missjennicakes

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: January 11, 2015, 12:06:41 PM »
My local Target has the new ponies with the attachable wings, as well as the FS Sunset Shimmer and Cadence. Still have some spots waiting for things to be put out on the floor, too!

instagram: hippiepony

Offline Itcheeee

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: January 17, 2015, 05:44:17 PM »
Sorry if this has already been asked  :blush:, but because of laziness and 81 pages of replies....

Does anyone have a clue when the Rainbow Power Fashion Style Applejack and Daisy Dreams will be released in the US? I have had no luck finding them, and I DESPERATELY want them in my fashion style pony collection.

I've heard/read that the Cutie Mark Magic Fashion Style Ponies (Sunset Shimmer, Princess Cadance) are already popping up in stores.  No luck yet in my area, though.

Also, any word on the fashion style Styling Strands Rarity (like the Fluttershy with ribbon/rainbow hair)...?

Also, any idea when the second wave of the Styling Size (G4zilla) ponies will be released? I didn't intend to collect them, but then I saw them on sale in a Family Dollar and snagged them for half price. 

Thanks, y'all!
I personally have been everywhere and cannot find them (walmart, target, toys r us, walgreens, and a few more) except the G4Zilla Fluttershy, Pinkie and Rarity. I'm guessing you could only find those three?
Rainbow Dash and Applejack G4Zilla's have been spoted in Austraila so atleast they exist ;w;
Your not the only one waiting, hopefully Hasbro realizes this. :)
Buying any and all Sonic the Hedgehog items of any kind I don't already have. Can also trade ponies of all generations.

sunshine29102

« Reply #922 on: January 17, 2015, 06:22:51 PM »

Thanks, y'all!
I personally have been everywhere and cannot find them (walmart, target, toys r us, walgreens, and a few more) except the G4Zilla Fluttershy, Pinkie and Rarity. I'm guessing you could only find those three?
Rainbow Dash and Applejack G4Zilla's have been spoted in Austraila so atleast they exist ;w;

Thanks for the reply! I have found only the "Cutie Mark Magic" Fashion Style Cadance and Sunset Shimmer out in my nearest Target.  I found the three styling size (Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy) in a Family Dollar the week after Christmas.  But absolutely no luck with the Rainbow Power Fashion Style Applejack or Daisy Dreams.  :( 

I would REALLY like to find the Rainbow Dash and Applejack zilla/styling size ponies to add to the collection.  Maybe they'll appear around here by late spring/early summer... Hey, a girl can dream!

Offline Itcheeee

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: January 17, 2015, 10:43:14 PM »

Thanks, y'all!

Thanks for the reply! I have found only the "Cutie Mark Magic" Fashion Style Cadance and Sunset Shimmer out in my nearest Target.  I found the three styling size (Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy) in a Family Dollar the week after Christmas.  But absolutely no luck with the Rainbow Power Fashion Style Applejack or Daisy Dreams.  :( 

I would REALLY like to find the Rainbow Dash and Applejack zilla/styling size ponies to add to the collection.  Maybe they'll appear around here by late spring/early summer... Hey, a girl can dream!
Ah, glad Sunset FS is showing up, I've been wanting to get her for a while now! :)
The only Zilla RD and Apples I can find, along with the styleing size AJ and Daisy Dreams who is supposed to come out at the same time are all from Austraila, and Canada but they are buyable on ebay, just for quite a lot :S

popyduggan

« Reply #924 on: January 21, 2015, 08:30:48 AM »
I've taken about a year off from collecting and looking at the retail shelves recently, it seems I haven't missed much(usa).

I've been waiting to cross paths with the new FS AJ to rekindle my interest, but every store is still packed to the teeth with Rarity and umbrella Pinkie.

Offline Melodia

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Eurobeat Pony
    • View Profile
    • My flickr
« Reply #925 on: January 24, 2015, 10:14:30 AM »
Found  Rarity, Pinkie Pie & Diamond Mint snowglobe ponies at Toys R Us yesterday, they also had the new PoP ponies: Celestia & Fluttershy large versions.

QueenGusty

« Reply #926 on: January 24, 2015, 04:32:23 PM »
I saw FS Cadance and Sunset at a local toy store yesterday, they're in the UK :D

Carrie

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #927 on: January 25, 2015, 08:10:38 PM »
Found  Rarity, Pinkie Pie & Diamond Mint snowglobe ponies at Toys R Us yesterday, they also had the new PoP ponies: Celestia & Fluttershy large versions.

Ooh glad to see Diamond mint popping up in the US finally:)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: January 25, 2015, 08:24:48 PM »
I spotted FS Sunset Shimmer and Cadance at TRU yesterday.  So it looks like they aren't just popping up at Target.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: January 30, 2015, 10:01:26 PM »
Has anyone in the US been able to find Holly Dash yet? I'm not even sure how behind my stores are with the singles waves.
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal